The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

So it turns out we were right

Chrissy 2021-11-18 02:02:39 

X was assassinated by the Feds.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Brerzerk 2021-11-18 03:44:54 

In reply to Chrissy
Pity one of those imprisoned for decades never lived to see this day.

Larr Pullo 2021-11-18 12:57:37 

In reply to Chrissy

I haven't been following this story too closely. where did they say the Feds were involved? Also, didn't Farrakhan kinda confess to being complicit in X's murder, and if so, was Farrakhan collaborating with the Feds if what you state is correct?

dayne 2021-11-18 13:13:32 

In reply to Chrissy

The News about the killing is not surprising, as in those times the American Gov't use to carry out assassinations all over the World, but it is sad two innocent men spent most of their life in jail for the cover up.

Larr Pullo 2021-11-18 13:18:41 

In reply to dayne

What i'm getting is that govt knew that the killing was planned, and did nothing to stop it. Then turned around and arrested, tried, and imprisoned two innocents. Also, what they were never able to to determine was who was behind the plot, which is significant.

sudden 2021-11-18 13:31:18 

In reply to Larr Pullo

whilst this is not the confession of the FBI, if that is what you are looking for, it may be helpful in piecing together FBI and NYPD collusion, if we can call it that

Ray Wood confessed that he, the NYPD and the U.S. government all made sure Malcolm X wasn’t adequately protected from assassination during his final speech. “I participated in actions that in hindsight were deplorable and detrimental to the advancement of my own, Black people,” Wood said.

According to his letter, in 1965, Wood’s NYPD supervisors instructed him to devise a plot to bomb the Statue of Liberty along with two key members of the Malcolm X’s security detail, Khaleel Sayyed and Walter Bowe, in order to ensure the two security guards were arrested and separated from Malcolm X during his Feb. 21 speech.

“It was my assignment to draw the two men into a felonious federal crime so that they could be arrested by the FBI and kept away from managing Malcolm X’s Audubon Ballroom door security,” he admitted. Sayyed and Bowe were arrested on Feb. 16 in connection with the plot, although Bowe testified at the time that it was Wood who devised it. Wood’s letter released more than a half-century later corroborates Bowe’s claim.

Wood also confessed to helping frame a man named Thomas Johnson, most recently known as Khalil Islam, for Malcolm X’s murder. While serving a life sentence for the murder, Islam maintained his innocence until he died in 2009.

Larr Pullo 2021-11-18 14:45:20 

In reply to sudden

Yeah their thumb was definitely on the scale, in the events both before and after. I'm wondering how far Farrakhan's involvement with the various agencies went in furthering this plot. The other shooters who escaped justice, were they NYPD or FBI moles? I guess we'll never know.

dayne 2021-11-18 15:59:16 

In reply to Larr Pullo

It is beyond a doubt who was behind the killing, like I said previously, in those times the American Secret Services with the approval of some Gov't officials were involved in many assassinations in and out of America, they tried to kill F Castro, the assassinated leaders in Central America, they also were working to neutralize MLK.

Brerzerk 2021-11-18 19:09:04 

In reply to Larr Pullo
He never did. He said his rhetoric at the time created an atmosphere that made it much easier for anyone to assassinate Malik Al Shabazz

Emir 2021-11-20 01:13:05 

In reply to Larr Pullo

I'm wondering how far Farrakhan's involvement with the various agencies went in furthering this plot.

Zero.
Only his white detractors and zionist will make this outrageous claim
rolleyes

Drapsey 2021-11-23 04:24:11 

More Malcolm X news ...

Malcolm X's daughter found dead in her apartment

Malikah Shabazz, a daughter of Malcolm X, was found dead in her Brooklyn, New York, home Monday, police told ABC News.

The death does not appear suspicious.

The news comes as two men found guilty in Malcolm X's assassination are expected to have their convictions thrown out.

DukeStreet 2021-11-23 04:26:55 

In reply to Drapsey

Ok you beat me to it. I had a separate post on it.

smile

Brerzerk 2021-11-23 05:41:12 

How can one family experience so much tragedy? kkk bun down their house kill their Grandad, He is murdered in front of wife and daughters. Grandson cause fire which kills his wife the kid's Grandma. Now his daughter is dead. I hope this daughter is not the mother of the son who was involved with Grandma's death as a lil child. Sigh!!

Casper 2021-11-23 06:19:09 

In reply to dayne

….. working to neutralize MLK.

I thought the neutralized MLK.