Covid hits - how many you know tested positive?

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 
link Walco Joined: Jun 21, 2008
1/25/22, 7:11:31 AM 
In reply to Ninetenjack
Perhaps you can post a link to the data you referenced

link DukeStreet Joined: Dec 1, 2002
1/25/22, 8:13:50 AM 
In reply to Walco

He is utterly corrupt and a lying son of a beyotch. He can have 1 thousand commendations and 15 degrees and have wined and dined with leaders around the world. That does not make above reproach! Come on, son!! What planet are you living on. ROTFLMAO!!!

lol lol lol

1/25/22, 8:21:09 AM 
In reply to DukeStreet
Son???? Yuh like yuh full ah yuhself dere Duke. I agree with with your overall approach though. I regularly go to doctors for legal advice and lawyers for medical advice. And if I ever need heart surgery I will be sure to go to an orthopedic surgeon smile

1/25/22, 8:23:46 AM 
In reply to Walco
Sen Rand Paul tears another a**hole in Fauci
You can say what you want about Rand Paul but what he says about Fauci rings loud and clear. Fauci is truly a despicable human being. Too many red flags about this guy to post here. I am surprised that you would try to defend this guy. LOL

1/25/22, 8:37:30 AM 
In reply to DukeStreet
I am curious why you would celebrate a grandstanding ignoramus ophthalmologist politician attacking a public servant and thereby contributing to death threats against him and his family. That same politician regularly sends out fundraising emails after each of his Fauci attacks. Recently, some crazy guy was stopped by police somewhere in the midwest. He was on his way to Washington DC to kill Fauci.

Are you the type of person who would celebrate someone putting a bullet through Fauci's brain?

But by all means, post a few of the Fauci red flags here and enlighten those of us who are not privy to the factual bases for the Fire Fauci movement.

link Ninetenjack Joined: Dec 9, 2002
1/25/22, 9:07:26 AM 
In reply to Walco
Perhaps you can post a link to the data you referenced

For the Jan 6 positivity rates simple move the cursor back to Jan 6 on the graph...

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

1/25/22, 9:40:32 AM 
In reply to Ninetenjack
Thanks. Is there any published data that details the number of people hospitalized with covid pneumonia as opposed to those hospitalized for other ailments? I ask because recently there have been a large number of cases where people in the United States tested positive for covid after being hospitalized for other ailments.

But that data in your link is definitely concerning to us jabbers smile

link Curtis Joined: Dec 3, 2002
1/25/22, 9:41:57 AM 
If 80% of Ontario is vaccinated, figures that more vaccinated people will be in hospital. We know vaccines don't prevent you from catching covid.
Granted, people may have expected that vaccinated people won't catch it, but this is a work in progress. Flu shots didn't prevent flu, did it?

What about the other health factors for people in hospital?

1/25/22, 9:55:57 AM 
In reply to Walco

Too many to post.

Unlike you, I need to go tend to my pressing daily needs. When I have some time, I will send you everything you already know but decide to hide behind.

lol

1/25/22, 10:06:02 AM 
In reply to DukeStreet
I do not hide behind anything. I view Covid as a moving target that requires flexibility and adaptability in an ever-changing data environment. I think Fauci has done a good job under the circumstances. So the characterization of him as a "truly despicable human being" surprised me.

1/25/22, 10:13:56 AM 
In reply to Walco

Thanks. Is there any published data that details the number of people hospitalized with covid pneumonia as opposed to those hospitalized for other ailments? I ask because recently there have been a large number of cases where people in the United States tested positive for covid after being hospitalized for other ailments.

Nope, the Ontario site is limited. The Alberta site is the best it lists how many folks have comorbidities how many and what. Will try to post an Alberta site later. Last time I looked at it, the deaths by Covid in Alberta was over 75% having 3 or more comorbidites.

1/25/22, 10:49:40 AM 
In reply to Curtis

If 80% of Ontario is vaccinated, figures that more vaccinated people will be in hospital. We know vaccines don't prevent you from catching covid.
Granted, people may have expected that vaccinated people won't catch it, but this is a work in progress. Flu shots didn't prevent flu, did it?

The issue is the media keeps saying that its the unvax clogging up the beds in hospitals, this simply isn't true in Quebec the premier there is doing his best impression of the Chinese head tax for unvax folks. Also if they are other health factors for folks in hospitals its relative since it will be the same for unvax folks.

1/25/22, 10:49:44 AM 
In reply to Curtis

The issue is the media keeps saying that its the unvax clogging up the beds in hospitals, this simply isn't true in Quebec the premier there is doing his best impression of the Chinese head tax for unvax folks. Also if they are other health factors for folks in hospitals its relative since it will be the same for unvax folks.

link openning Joined: Nov 12, 2002
1/25/22, 10:57:21 AM 
In reply to Ninetenjack
The Alberta site is the best it lists

You quoting from an Alberta site, from which our Health expert was thrown under the bus, by the A Hole we have as a premier?

1/25/22, 5:33:02 PM 
In reply to Walco

Thanks. Is there any published data that details the number of people hospitalized with covid pneumonia as opposed to those hospitalized for other ailments?

The Alberta government website is the only provincial website that shows pre-conditions and adverse reactions. In Alberta, 73% of Covid deaths had 3 or more pre-conditions, 14.3% 2 or more, only 4.3% of Covid deaths had no pre-conditions. This is indicative that most deaths are more than likely caused by pre-conditions. Ontario and the other big provinces do not breakdown by pre-conditions, but IMO Alberta being the top 4 most populous province is indicative of national trends.

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#pre-existing-conditions

1/25/22, 6:36:15 PM 
Didn't mean to end these discussions by posting stats....I resisted commenting until now to ensure the 100 was in the bag first.

https://www.jccf.ca/vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-hospitalization-and-cases/

1/25/22, 6:36:27 PM 

link Halliwell Joined: May 13, 2005
1/25/22, 7:52:13 PM 
In reply to Ninetenjack

That site is like an Oathkeeprs site?
I read some of the blurb ‘about’

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Pages: previous  1  2  3  4  5  6