The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

George Santos Met Crypto Millionaires in the Hamptons

birdseye 2023-02-02 19:55:28 

George Santos Met Crypto Millionaires in the Hamptons and Snapped Up Campaign Cash

(Bloomberg) -- The Long Island village of Southampton has long served as a getaway for New York’s ultra-wealthy, but in the summer of 2022, it welcomed a crop of newly minted magnates. George Santos, an underdog congressional candidate from the other end of the island, was there to greet them.
Say what you will about Georgie boy, his art of scamming and ingratiating with scammers is admirable; I can only imagine his dominance if he had really attended any of the education institutions he postulated

Link Text

Chrissy 2023-02-02 21:56:52 

In reply to birdseye
George is a lying Con man on steroids

doosra 2023-02-02 21:59:32 

In reply to Chrissy

it takes a comedian to give the raw truth - based on a false story

birdseye 2023-02-02 23:22:02 

In reply to doosra yeah -

i did see that - been an avid Maher fan, set my DVR to automatically record his show. in recent times I have become somewhat disappointed in his take on many issues. I don’t know if age is changing his thinking.

Brerzerk 2023-02-02 23:54:35 

In reply to birdseye
We’ve got all the things above in common

Headley 2023-02-05 13:34:44 

In reply to Chrissy

Fixed it for you.

George is a Republican on steroids.

bdaTryangle 2023-02-06 17:44:05 

It's over now folks.

Santos had a charity meant to raise money for saving dogs.

You know how Americans treasure those four-legged creatures.

But then the charity’s leader made an odd request: He insisted that the store owner give him the proceeds in a check made out to his name, Anthony Devolder.

The owner refused and made the check payable to the charity, Friends of Pets United. Days later, when he looked at his bank records, he noticed that the check had been altered: The charity’s name had been blotted out. “When it cashed, it was crossed out, and it had Anthony Devolder written on it,” the owner, Daniel Avissato, said.

He has to be done, now, right? Right?

VIX 2023-02-06 17:46:17 

In reply to bdaTryangle

Done? He could now be a presidential front-runner!! lol

#bessInTheWurll