The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Don’t be spooked it's Lauren Boebert

birdseye 2023-03-14 17:43:10 

Lauren Boebert confirms that her son's pregnant girlfriend is over 14 years old

Boebert, who opposes "comprehensive sex education" in public schools told Moms for America that she and her sex-offender husband, "are so excited to welcome this new life into our family."

Maybe her son could have done with a little sex ----Education --- You think?
Link Text

Chrissy 2023-03-14 17:54:26 

In reply to birdseye

Crazy woman with no sense

VIX 2023-03-14 18:00:55 

Kudos to the Boebert family for doing its part in contributing to the shoring up of the declining U.S. fertility rate.

Extra kudos to them in ensuring that its real gun-toting heartland murcans they're producing, not unwelcome misfits.

bdaTryangle 2023-03-14 18:01:42 

It's kind of hilarious but it's quite problematic.
Because Boebert is rich, there's no worry about taking care of the child, any repercussions to the teenagers, and so on.

But for those who aren't politically connected or wealthy, denying teenagers comprehensive sex education and/or pushing 'Abstinence or Nothing' policies is going to lead to more unplanned pregnancies and babies born in rough circumstances, or people fleeing the state for abortions and potential prosecution from law authorities.

Meanwhile child marriage laws in certain states get upheld because, well, 'Merica.

Wonder if there are statutory rape laws where Boebert lives?

Drapsey 2023-03-14 18:31:13 

In reply to bdaTryangle

Like any other Republican politician, Lauren Boebert wears her Christian badge of honor on her sleeves.

She might just choose to remind us that Jesus Christ's mother, The Virgin Mary, was only 1* years old when she gave birth, and there was no mention of statutory rape or anything the like then.

birdseye 2023-03-14 18:44:05 

In reply to bdaTryangle

i guess 14 is consent age - thats why she emphasize the girl is over 14, just my extrapolation

VIX 2023-03-14 19:08:42 

In reply to Drapsey

I find its weird that only republican families have these kinds of issues big grin

birdseye 2023-03-14 21:35:51 

In reply to VIX

I find its weird that only republican families have these kinds of issues

you are a product of your surroundings – could it be that they are more hypocritical? --- further behind in the “evolution” process? This last one is almost a certainty --they definitely slow down the Darwinian process

big grin

Brerzerk 2023-03-14 22:20:04 

She is not rich, rape laws vary not just from state to state but vary tremendously in different states
when it between two teenagers under 18

Dukes 2023-03-14 22:53:24 

In reply to birdseye

Age of consent is not 14,it is 17 BUT if the perp is less than 4 years older and also a minor then a crime can not be prosecuted..Her son is 17 so if the girl is 14 then he can not be prosecuted.

bdaTryangle 2023-03-15 12:45:33 

Maybe, what with Boebert happily posing with her family and their gun collection, they can literally have a shotgun wedding and show their true Judeo-Christian-American culture at its best?

VIX 2023-03-15 13:38:40 

In reply to birdseye

hypocritical
Why is it that in your 20 years of posting here, you've never highlighted a similar controversy involving a democrat?

Answer that privately and you just might have a deeper understanding of yourself.

#misfits #murca

SnoopDog 2023-03-15 14:51:36 

In reply to VIX THE VIRGIN

Answer that privately and you just might have a deeper understanding of yourself.

Try answering your own question and maybe you'll finally get laid...by a real woman.

birdseye 2023-03-15 16:52:09 

In reply to VIX

Why is it that in your 20 years of posting here, you've never highlighted a similar controversy involving a democrat?

Oh I don’t know, I guess like the peristaltic movements of the intestines and the beating of the heart which is no longer conscious acts. My basal ganglia just automatically reacts to republicans stupidity without any conscious permission... hope this helps wink wink

Drapsey 2023-03-15 17:08:01 

In reply to VIX

I find its weird that only republican families have these kinds of issues

Not so long ago there was a highly respected Democrat Senator from Minnesota. Al Franken. Respected until discovery that he was wrapped in some kind of sexual 'abuse' controversy, which led to his forced resignation.

At the same time there was an up-and-coming Republican Presidential candidate, Donald Trump, who was locked in numerous sex related, as well as financial controversies.

The latter proceeded to be the 45th President of the USA.

VIX 2023-03-15 17:09:48 

In reply to birdseye

hope this helps
I'm sure it helps you and the other misfits. big grin

Independent observers, not so much.

VIX 2023-03-15 17:12:21 

In reply to Drapsey

Indeed indeed.

#Murca!

birdseye 2023-03-15 17:32:59 

In reply to Drapsey If you saw that Al Franken situation you would realize that was bullshit. The girl was more guiltier of sexual harassment than Al…. they were members of a USO tour to Afghanistan. The girl fell asleep in her costume, Al went by her and cup his hands as if to put it over her breast – he never touched her…. On the other hand, the girl in her skimpy costume ran and jumped on a soldier and wrapped her legs around him…. Some FOX people were the ones who prodded her to go public and claim sexual misconduct … it was the Democrats who pushed Al out, while the Repubs made their guy president

Drapsey 2023-03-15 17:42:03 

In reply to birdseye

Thanks for filling in the details.

VIX 2023-03-15 17:49:14 

In reply to Drapsey

Yes, there's always excuses, mitigating circumstances.

Only for democrats though. lol lol

Barry 2023-03-15 17:49:25 

In reply to Drapsey
How the hell Jesus come in that? You know Mary's age? You was deh waiting to drop it on she?

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Barry 2023-03-15 17:51:02 

In reply to Drapsey

Respected until discovery that he was wrapped in some kind of sexual 'abuse' controversy, which led to his forced resignation.

Another falsehood-Stupid joke is all. You are a retard.

confused

birdseye 2023-03-15 18:14:16 

In reply to VIX VIX – I am not the only one Link Text
big grin

carl0002 2023-03-16 01:50:42 

In reply to SnoopDog
He should try and answer his questions to stop running around in a circle

big grin