The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The crabs celebrate only when their peeps win

Barry 2023-03-18 21:34:09 

Sodden crabs are fat with short gundies and spend their time attacking crabs from other countries and their players. This fat crab finds religion when their team wins partially because of of one of their players. They then walk around waving their small gundies, crying “we win, we win because of King Crab” this crab does not cook well and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. cool

Barry 2023-03-18 21:42:17 

Docta crab is found deep in the mud living in collectives or colonies. This is a crab that gives back but loves the mud and other crabs from the colonies. They will pretend to love others until you see their it’s true intentions. It cooks well and its meat has medicinal qualities and is especially good for the heart. Dig deep for this crab, crying out “keymoe, keymoe” That will bring them out. Medium sized gundies. cool

Barry 2023-03-18 21:48:59 

Bari crab is a foreign crab living in the slime of TT. Its gundies are gigantic but it is uneatable with a very bitter taste. Avoid this dotish crab in all situations as it mindlessly picks fights . You can make jewelry with its golden carapace. It responds to the call Larah but comes out fighting. Shoot through the eyes. wink

PalsofMine 2023-03-18 23:55:40 

In reply to Barry

Can this Barry crab attract some Penny, Giselle or Wendy crabs which all look like they have the sweetest meat?

Barry 2023-03-19 00:08:30 

Can-NADA crab is a very large crab with extremely small gundies. His reproductive power is nil but he resurrects himself and if you get rid of one form, he will appear as another. Sargecrabs, muscrabs, and crazyycrab has been some of his common forms. He eats mainly fruits and travels in trucks. He makes a good cook but use lots of seasoning because he is bland. The flesh is fatty and tender and should be steamed. He often lives below wood decks, hanging on for dear life. Sometime he fights with bravcrab, whose pictures he dislikes.
razz

velo 2023-03-19 00:12:38 

you on the shrooms big grin

tc1 2023-03-19 02:04:55 

In reply to Barry

Red Barron AKA red baccra lol

Barry 2023-03-19 11:50:51 

In reply to tc1
A poem…
Tc crab- small gundies and hard meat- this crab is a retard- it comes out at night on the shores- looking for fares and stores - no such luck, we closed the walrus said and ten minutes the crapaud crab was dead sad sad

Barry 2023-03-20 19:13:39 

Puncheon crab- this crab has a green underbelly but is usually covered with mud. Trinis love to cook this crab but it is bland and tasteless like the other meat. Avoid putting this crab in alcohol- it will slice with its gundies and then declare “Its alright and very fair.” It is motivated by mud and hair but not in that order. Alcohol has taken a toll on its gundies, which might no longer rise. In memory of the once risen, I cite Maya Angelou

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
’Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?]

natty_forever 2023-03-20 20:03:52 

In reply to Barry

I think that describes you to a T(it Crab)!

Barry 2023-03-20 21:26:36 

In reply to natty_forever

Bari crab is a foreign crab living in the slime of TT. Its gundies are gigantic but it is uneatable with a very bitter taste. Avoid this dotish crab in all situations as it mindlessly picks fights . You can make jewelry with its golden carapace. It responds to the call Larah but comes out fighting. Shoot through the eyes.