Rain delay 35 minutes into the 1st half
Can they hold on?

A Bobby de Cordova Reid golasso from 30 yards and a Mexican own goal

FanAttick 2023-03-27 01:12:32 

2-2

Penalty for Mexico…45th minute

Cricket_101 2023-03-27 01:33:15 

In reply to FanAttick

am so happy the Reggae boyz are playing good soccer ⚽️ again.
2/2 against mexico 🇲🇽 takes a lot.

FanAttick 2023-03-27 02:23:13 

In reply to Cricket_101

2-2(FT)

Good job by the Reggae Goyz

Cricket_101 2023-03-27 02:24:43 

In reply to FanAttick

Awesome performance… Both teams had good opportunities in the final 5 minutes.

XDFIX 2023-03-27 02:26:14 

Mexico played the better football for the most part!

XDFIX 2023-03-27 02:29:07 

I don't see any Yardie player roll the ball like Whisper - he has a lot more poise, calm, and grace before the goal than any of the players I saw on the pitch earlier!

birdseye 2023-03-27 02:38:22 

In reply to Cricket_101 just saw the last 10 minutes --- at least i saw effort from the Boyz... its hopeful

Cricket_101 2023-03-27 02:52:52 

In reply to birdseye
Just lil angle away from the keeper would have yielded a goal for the boyz.

nitro 2023-03-27 03:53:28 

In reply to FanAttick

Only saw the 1st half. We need 2 good CDMs.

What a strike by Bobby Reid!

FanAttick 2023-03-27 09:21:04 

In reply to nitro

Yeah..that was an incredible strike…

Highlights

We could have gotten more out of the game but for Ravel’s reckless two footed tackle inside the box…

Bailey wasn’t at his best as well. He fluffed his lines a couple of times…
The coach should have subbed Nicholson earlier and brought on Corey Burke as you could tell that the Boyz were winded by the 60th minute

hubert 2023-03-27 12:43:30 

In reply to FanAttick

Thanks..never knew game was on.
That was some artless tackle to concede a penalty.
At least they earned a draw.
The strike by Reid was awesome for he 1st goal.

bdaTryangle 2023-03-27 13:13:21 

Too bad. A win would have vaulted Jamaica above Mexico in the standings. But they should feel good to get a point at Azteca. Something to build on.

XDFIX 2023-03-27 13:58:59 

"National senior men's football team Head Coach Heimir Hallgrímsson says Dujuan "Whisper" Richards was left out of the squad to face Mexico on Sunday to take pressure off him.

Hallgrímsson named a 23-man squad on Monday which will travel to Mexico City and meet the hosts of their final Concacaf Nations League group game.

But Richards, who debuted and featured in two international friendly games against Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) last week, was not named, like Captain Andre Blake and Michail Antonio. While the latter are missing through injury, Hallgrímsson says Richards, who recently signed a pre-contract for English Premier League side Chelsea, was left out because he needs to focus on his personal life at the moment.

"We considered him, like others, for this camp," Hallgrímsson said during a virtual press conference on Monday. "The reason we did not was that there's a lot of things going on in his life. He's making a big move to a big club. Chelsea, they don't sign average players so it just shows how they think of him.

HALLGRÍMSSON...he's not the final product, of course, but I believe he will be a national player for Jamaica in the future, and I guess in the close future.

"He's moving to another country, he's changing clubs, so there's a lot of things going on in his mind. So, we also need to protect a player like this. Don't put too much load and pressure on him at this stage.

"But it's like many of the other players. We know, at least think we know, after this week what they can give us now and in the future, so for sure you will see him again in the national team. There's no pressure on him. We don't want to put pressure on this kid."

Huh?

What Pressure?

Only in third-world countries is such garbage spewed - boyz must be tough and warriorlike!

Time for us to stop treating boyz like girlz and vice versa!

birdseye 2023-03-27 16:41:31 

In reply to XDFIX

Time for us to stop treating boyz like girlz and vice versa!
I think the coach got it right – his rational seem very reasonable – let’s give him the benefit of “prudence”

JoeGrine 2023-03-27 21:07:39 

In reply to XDFIX

RUBBISH!!!