The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BRAVO, BRAVO

Emir 2023-05-23 00:03:15 

Even at the CPL, during his stint with St Kitts & Nevis Patriots, Bravo often posted himself at mid-on or mid-off, and mentored left-arm seam-bowling allrounder Dominic Drakes. Bravo has also mentored young West Indies bowlers at the Super50 competition, and has become the go-to man for the up-and-coming bowlers across the world.

When Chahar was out injured, Bravo helped Akash Singh settle into the side

Link Text

Chrissy 2023-05-23 02:00:46 

In reply to Emir
Nice

POINT 2023-05-23 02:21:25 

In reply to Emir

I say BRAVO TO BRAVO. In my opinion it is indeed All Players
who have represented the Region at the highest level of Cricket to impart their knowledge to Youngsters who are interested in playing Cricket at the highest Level of Cricket in the Region.

Unless this is done WE will be akin to running very fast
but finding Ourselves in the same Place . In this Forum I
have perpetually stated that there needs to be serious
changes in the Worst International Cricket Board in the World

Unfortunately West Indies Cricket is saddled by People who
bluntly refuse to change their Modus Operandi. Unless that
is done West Indies Cricket will be running very fast yet
finding itself in the same freaking Place

The fact is that those currently in the WICBC relish aping
those who founded the WICBC many years ago. Until or unless
this attitude is stopped, West Indies Cricket aint going to improve .

In my opinion there seems to be a collusion between those in the Governance of West Indies Cricket and those in the
Region who claim to be Sports Writers/ or Sports Commentators. They perpetually see absolutely nothing wrong
with their Masters in the Worst International Cricket Board in the Commonwealth .

If WE want West Indies Cricket to improve there must be very serious changes regarding the West Indies Cricket. This must include The West Indies Cricket Board; and those
in the Region who masquerade as Sports Journalists who seem
to be the Flunkies of the WICBC .

Logic 2023-05-23 03:30:42 

In reply to Emir

Top man

Halliwell 2023-05-23 05:56:42 

In reply to Emir

Haul yuh tail!
No coaching certificates that bits and peeces cool

Emir 2023-05-23 12:33:04 

In reply to Halliwell

big grin

I feel sorry for folks who believe a coach certificate in paper qualifies a person as a good coach. So many folks have that paper but it is only worth the paper it is written in.

A coach is one who has that inherent ability to transfer knowledge to others- if they don't have that inherent ability, the certificate is worthless.

granite 2023-05-23 15:42:48 

In reply to Emir
When I was a mechanic I got a job with a big garage in Richmond London,I was greeted by a short Indian fellow with a French accent,he asked me what experience I had,I said none but I have a qualification in Repair of Heavy Goods Vehicles.He quickly put me in my place by saying,he would use my Certificate as Toilet Paper.

lol

imusic 2023-05-23 15:47:27 

In reply to Emir

I feel sorry for folks who believe a coach certificate in paper qualifies a person as a good coach. So many folks have that paper but it is only worth the paper it is written in.

Nice endorsement of Sammy as WI White Ball Head Coach there bro

Emir 2023-05-24 12:28:05 

In reply to granite

big grin