The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Funny: Died looking up at a Hoe!

FanAttick 2024-02-05 09:42:38 

Blocked his visionbig grinbig grin

Barry 2024-02-05 11:39:24 

In reply to FanAttick

What a nasty woman hating false preacher… they loved him when he went Jamaica- the land of ….

velo 2024-02-05 12:46:47 

Lol he is a funny guy

FanAttick 2024-02-05 14:27:00 

In reply to velo

The only question I have for the goodly bishop is how he knows that the Hoe wasn’t god?big grin

Barry 2024-02-05 14:40:58 

In reply to FanAttick

Or an alien who probed velo…

Barry 2024-02-05 14:43:38 

Just 'cuz she dances go-go
It don't make her a ho, no
Maxine, put your dance shoes on
We going to the disco
We gonna eeeelope to Meeeexico
Called up my mama, said I'm in love with a stripper, yo
….

Shot callers, Wasn't you a preacher?
You calling her a hooker? He without sin cast the first stone.
I met her on the subway, she gave me that VIP card
And told me if I ever have problems,
Don't hesitate to come by, yeah, yeah, yeah

Barry 2024-02-05 14:47:25 

Let us read Luke 7

Simon the Pharisee

36 A Pharisee invited Jesus to have dinner with him. So Jesus went to the Pharisee's home and got ready to eat.[a]

37 When a sinful woman in that town found out that Jesus was there, she bought an expensive bottle of perfume. 38 Then she came and stood behind Jesus. She cried and started washing his feet with her tears and drying them with her hair. The woman kissed his feet and poured the perfume on them.

39 The Pharisee who had invited Jesus saw this and said to himself, “If this man really were a prophet, he would know what kind of woman is touching him! He would know that she is a sinner.”

40 Jesus said to the Pharisee, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”

“Teacher, what is it?” Simon replied.

41 Jesus told him, “Two people were in debt to a moneylender. One of them owed him 500 silver coins, and the other owed him 50. 42 Since neither of them could pay him back, the moneylender said that they didn't have to pay him anything. Which one of them will like him more?”

43 Simon answered, “I suppose it would be the one who had owed more and didn't have to pay it back.”

“You are right,” Jesus said.

44 He turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Have you noticed this woman? When I came into your home, you didn't give me any water so I could wash my feet. But she has washed my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair. 45 You didn't greet me with a kiss, but from the time I came in, she has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You didn't even pour olive oil on my head,[b] but she has poured expensive perfume on my feet. 47 So I tell you that all her sins are forgiven, and that is why she has shown great love. But anyone who has been forgiven for only a little will show only a little love.”

48 Then Jesus said to the woman, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49 Some other guests started saying to one another, “Who is this who dares to forgive sins?”

Barry 2024-02-05 14:48:39 

Pastor Jennings does not know God…

Drapsey 2024-02-05 14:54:59 

Funny: Died looking up at a Hoe!

The man trying to emulate/outdo Jesus who died looking down at one.

sgtdjones 2024-02-05 17:04:06 

In reply to Drapsey

The scripture preacher one would be happy, a man who quotes the bible.

Do you have homosexual fever or something? You are so intense- maybe sarge can help you on his wood deck…
He is obsessed with Michael
Before you bull meh I accede
but dotties always excuse their behaviour- rape, wife beating, 13 year old mistresses- it’s alright, it’s ok….
Waiting in vein for a probe like sarge, hater?
I like your name…I gave her bamboo and she came…
No I have no hate like you battyman…
Isn’t this like the homosexual shade that Englishman passed on Gabriel?
Male love and whores on his mind not intelligent design…
I am talking about intelligent design- maybe Alien21 was molested by the dead whore and now he does it to others
Yep too much puncheon like the clown…but she can’t …. People can’t be homogenized…

If he was probed or buggered. Notice his reluctance to come out of the closet as his church preachers.
He has this fascination of such male to male acts.

Some of his quotes...Needs serious help.

Barry 2024-02-05 18:25:44 

In reply to sgtdjones

You should have ONE handle and the alien was female
Jesus told the sadducees
Matthew 22:23-45 ICB

That same day some Sadducees came to Jesus. (Sadducees believe that no person will rise from death.) The Sadducees asked Jesus a question. They said, “Teacher, Moses told us that a married man might die without having children. Then his brother must marry the widow and have children for him. There were seven brothers among us. The first one married but died. He had no children. So his brother married the widow. Then the second brother also died. The same thing happened to the third brother and all the other brothers. The woman was last to die. But all seven men had married her. So when people rise from death, whose wife will she be?” Jesus answered, “You don’t understand because you don’t know what the Scriptures say. And you don’t know about the power of God. When people rise from death, there will be no marriage. People will not be married to each other. They will be like the angels in heaven.

Barry 2024-02-05 18:29:26 

In reply to sgtdjones

Yep too much puncheon like the clown…but she can’t …. People can’t be homogenized…

Isn't that an inclusive quote unlike toolum head people

Narper 2023-10-19 16:54:56

Come in Sarge

sgtdjones 2023-10-19 18:42:51

In reply to Narper

Toolum's head Rowley claimed he doesn't grovel when requesting covid shots.
He is now pleading with Justin for assistance in stopping the criminal trafficking in firearms and ammunition.
It details the failure of the Toolum Head administration, who promised to solve all T&T's problems in the 2015 PNM manifesto.

Nearly 500 billion dollars and 8 years later, the issues have gotten worse.
The opposition will be consulted, and he made a huge announcement that he will meet with them to discuss the crime and murder issue.

What is Drapsey?

Barry 2024-02-05 18:31:15 

Woah

sgtdjones 2023-12-19 18:40:52

In reply to Jumpstart

Stop....admit T&T has a problem that an inept Government or Opposition cannot solve.

Trini's got this defense of bringing in other countries to justify their position.

Admit you have a toolum head in charge that's an idiot.

PNM Manifesto said 8 years ago they can solve the problem over 4500 have been buried to date

Barry 2024-02-05 18:32:57 

In reply to sgtdjones

Before you edit this

sgtdjones 12/13/23, 10:46:39 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/15/17
34,301 runs
Why is toolum head Rowley attending

T&T has bigger problems...evil approx. 550 murders in '23

Barry 2024-02-05 18:39:04 

In reply to sgtdjones
Did you say this?

sgtdjones 2021-10-21 14:46:29

In reply to Barry

instead of traveling to Hamilton

I did and described you as a transvestite in pink with matching tutu....

Your lawyer sitting with you was gayfully dressed.... rolleyes

No way, was I ever going to approach two fruitcakes.....

I went hiking instead watching the beautiful autumn leaves

Barry 2024-02-05 18:39:57 

In reply to sgtdjones

These are your words

If he was probed or buggered. Notice his reluctance to come out of the closet as his church preachers.
He has this fascination of such male to male acts.

Some of his quotes...Needs serious help.

Barry 2024-02-05 19:27:25 

In reply to Drapsey

The man trying to emulate/outdo Jesus who died looking down at one.

His mother?
John 19:26-27: When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing beside her, he said to his mother, “Woman, here is your son.” Then he said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home.

I SEE HIS ANGER NOW

Drapsey 2024-02-05 19:35:52 

In reply to Barry

No, the other Mary (according to the Catholics following the Spanish Inquisition). Albeit, counterclaimed by other sources that said she was actually his wife.

Barry 2024-02-05 20:26:24 

In reply to Drapsey

Mary Magdalene had not converted from prostitution-she was never one ...

The portrayal of Mary Magdalene as a prostitute began in 591, when Pope Gregory I conflated Mary Magdalene, who was introduced in Luke 8:2, with Mary of Bethany (Luke 10:39) and the unnamed "sinful woman" who anointed Jesus's feet in Luke 7:36–50.

Pope Gregory did not know God's word

velo 2024-02-05 20:38:58 

Oh this 2 dollar street hustler preacher is back sad copying and pasting

sgtdjones 2024-02-05 21:12:49 

In reply to velo

lol

Thats all he can do is copy and paste ...an opinion is beyond his intelligence. Plus he sees me every where.

Unfortunately he came from a remote village in India , such practice was common. If you ignore him he goes nuts...

Barry 2024-02-05 23:37:13 

In reply to sgtdjones

Why are you so interested in me-I am not afraid of you

Barry 2024-02-05 23:39:28 

In reply to velo

Oh this 2 dollar street hustler preacher is back sad copying and pasting

That is what I paid, Sir for 8 rounds.....big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
I did not see heaven, it was a fieryrazz hell (syphilis)
Same with you?

Barry 2024-02-05 23:42:55 

In reply to sgtdjones

25 cent

sgtdjones 2024-02-06 01:00:33 

velo is Guyanese's ,idiot... Your stupidity is endless.

I am away again going to your former homeland Modi country. So what ever poster shows up it will be sarge ...

They recently commissioned a 10 million tonne per year Oil refinery , told them they will have problems .Google it idiot.

Guess what we will fix it... India here I come via Toronto....

Barry 2024-02-06 01:59:28 

This man does just lie, lie, lie….mentally ill… he just want somebody to boast to… to be a man in a loveless world of hoes…S.A.D….

sgtdjones 2024-02-08 01:12:40 

In reply to Barry

Where are you?