The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

St Lucia to cure that Carnival tabanca? Jumpy?

sgtdjones 2024-02-25 22:54:27 

St Lucia to cure that Carnival tabanca?

Well to help lift your spirits, why not start planning for Saint Lucia’s Carnival, which kicks off on July 10.
Or to help fill that void left from not seeing Machel Montano perform on a Soca stage why not head across for the St Lucia Jazz and Arts Festival in May?
According to officials from the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, with just a one-hour flight from T&T across the ocean, you can enjoy a culturally enriched experience with proximity to all the attractions the island has to offer.

But the biggest advantage yet, the officials said is how easy it will be on your pockets to party and enjoy the festivities.
Noting the importance of promoting the St Lucia carnival brand in the Mecca of all Carnivals is ideal, Gustave said: “We are here every year, at the end of the day Trinidad Carnival is the Mecca of all Carnivals. I believe about almost 60,000 people come to Trinidad for Carnival and that is a good market, a good captive audience for us to introduce the St Lucia brand, we understand our brand is growing, so building awareness is very important.”

“We are here as part of a thrust by the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority to get the carnival St Lucia brand advertised and make people aware of our brand in the Carnival Mecca,” he said.

sgtdjones 2024-02-25 22:56:05 

Jumpy,

Hilaire is the big boss for tourism

Hunte /Courtesy lives on the island ..
You might run into them...

Just think of all the fun you can have.

razzrazz

sgtdjones 2024-02-25 22:57:10 

So how many posters going to St Lucia ...the pitons await you...

Jumpstart 2024-02-25 23:53:14 

In reply to sgtdjones

jajaja.....nah. only going to places with the type of women I'm attracted to. St LUcia isn't it sorry. They were in one woodbrook place advertising the country as a tourist destination. a few of my friends went there for their honeymoons. I never was interested though.

imusic 2024-02-26 01:24:20 

Beware wolf in sheep clothing

sgtdjones 2024-02-26 03:43:07 

In reply to imusic

razzrazz

You going to get attacked by the .....one..