The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

TT MINISTER OF HEALTH FIGHT A LONELY BATTLE

Emir 2024-02-27 13:12:50 

But this man's dedication and devotion to duty has never fail. He has taken on the 1% owners of the foreign junk food industry and the media who they control without wavering.

Keep it up Minister.

COKE, PEPSI, KFC, McDonalds et all

sgtdjones 2024-02-27 15:16:59 

Trini's Comments: T&T Guardian

JMD4001

Why Coca Cola and Pepsi only? What is he saying? Our Solo and other local soft drinks are healthier? Or if he mentions them, they would stop financing the PNM Crime Machine?

Claire Rostant

The PNM Government does not have the moral authority to abuse business owners in Trinidad or in Tobago, first of all the Government does not pay the contractors and suppliers it has on time, most times, if you are lucky, they might pay six to eight months after you have delivered your goods and services and never the total amount due. Secondly Deyalsingh is not qualified to criticise the Private Sector because his Ministry, the Ministry of Health can faster kill you that heal you. They never have the drugs you need, surgeries are no longer timely, as if health issues can understand that the Hospitals are understaffed and things like major surgeries have the ability to be scheduled months after you need them. So fat boy get your own act together before abusing private sector business owners. Equip your Hospitals and health clinics with the equipment they have requesting for the last ten years and staff your admin with qualified people. In other words why don't you do "your" job, and sort out the Ministry you were selected to run before attacking the much more efficiently run private sector. Only when you have sorted out the hospitals can you talk to private businesses.

KLPA

This is what happened when you join this institution the pnm institution that is they become retards mentally retards.
All these things are legal and the pnm supporting these fast food by granting them the unlimited forex such hypocrisy.
I wish he would sit with his team and discuss the never ending murders on this island rather than blowing hot air.
There are many poor people out there who have no choice and would eat whatever they can put their hands on.
Crime is taking many healthy lives and that is not an issue fast food is go and figure the rest

Ragnor

I will Eat my KFc and drink my Coca Cola. A family member of mine who was very health conscious died like a dog during COVID. I drink, smoke and eat rubbish and I’m still alive.
long live junk food!!There are no beds in the hospital but you worried about KFC?

HARD TALK

You think govt care about people they can't put a dent on crime but have a special interest in your health while hospital's health care at it's worst. They up to something and not telling you plus WHO know this for decades what's their caution. This is about multi millionaires corporations can contribute as much as want to elect those who represent their special interests.