The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Flow to televiseT&T T20 Festival live streamed in India

sgtdjones 4/19/24, 1:39:21 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
35,105 runs

Flow to televise T20 Festival, tournament to be live streamed in India

Trinidad and Tobago’s T20 Festival will be televised throughout the Caribbean courtesy communications provider Flow, and will also be live streamed in India.
Both platforms will provide players with the opportunity to showcase their skills to a wider regional and international audience, with the intention of attracting scouts to TT’s diverse cricket talent pool.
The nine-day, eight-team tournament bowls off from April 26 to May 4, with all matches at Queen’s Park Oval in Port of Spain.
This is the first time a domestic T20 competition will be televised live across the region, and in India. For 2024, the T20 Festival is sponsored by the Caribbean Premier League T20 tournament and its TT franchise Trinbago Knight Riders.

The Premier II semi-finals bowl off on May 2 and Premier I on May 3. Both divisional finals get under way on May 4 from 3pm and 7pm respectively.

T20 Festival First Round Fixtures – All Matches at Queen’s Park Oval

April 26 – QPCC vs Merry Boys 3pm; Central Sports vs Marchin Patriots 7pm

April 27 – Victoria United vs Preysal 3pm; PowerGen vs Clarke Road
- edited -
Jumpstart 4/19/24, 2:24:23 AM
Jumpstart avatar image

debut: 11/30/17
9,358 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

This tournament is very good. There was a time QPCC faced Alescon Commebts. And they were dead and buried. Pooran comes in, his first series after recovering from the accident…..and smashes comets out of sight. I was kinda pissed because I was backing Alescon Commets that night, but Pooran’s innings was out of the very top drawer