The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

One of my farm trucks stolen..#$&***

Page: previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7
VIX 6/26/24, 12:27:18 AM
VIX avatar image

debut: 2/7/03
17,180 runs

In reply to Chrissy

Stupidjones and his non-stop lies, It never ends eh.

What a pitiful existence.

He should stick to playing with barbie dolls and picking fruits.

There's a reason Arawak referred to the fraud as low-value.
sgtdjones 6/26/24, 12:36:43 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
36,394 runs

In reply to Ayenmol

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

I can assure thee I have none of the above indications , you seems to know them well, were you treated for such?
Barry gave me the most handles on this board and simpletons followed
You are convinced that I am poster Black , yet we reside thousands of klms away from each other.
He a Guyanese , I am T&T now a Canadian Citizen.
You are a roofer ....yet you are giving medical opinions without meeting the individual.
Now I am professed to be 70 years old...
Posters can make up what ever they want...it has no effect on me, provides laughter.
I am not aiming for perfection , such is impossible , I am contented where I am...

You claim to be a god loving Jehovian witness, do such followers practice what you post?
I feel sorry for you and your God.
See why I don't believe in something that is invisible and cannot be found so science can check out such individual.
Can you take me to see heaven or Hell, I am interested...cool
- edited -
sgtdjones 6/26/24, 1:04:56 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

36,394 runs

In reply to Ayenmol

Why would a paint job require new wheels? And who paints a farm truck of which the have multiple?

In fact anyone who has multiple vehicles of the same type go to great lengths to keep them stock for interchangability of parts....particularly farm vehicles due to the beating they take.

You are a Narcissistic, degenerate, liar.

I bought these trucks in 2004 ....notice the shape they are in by the pictures I posted no rust. they are sprayed with an oily undercoat each year.

If the Ministry of Labor visits and see trucks that show problems , they will call in the Ministry of Transport and I would be charged, also by the Labor ministry.

These are 4x4 that has new Heavy duty transmissions that was installed, the tranny liquid is sent to a radiator in front of the truck , plus heavy duty parts .
Completely different from the cheap transmission supplied by GM.

I made sure that these trucks can work on the farm without mechanical problems, any driver found misusing these trucks are dismissed.
Bought parts to keep in inventory... I had to replace one engine , all water pumps , battery after 5 years , 3 radiators , alternators and replace parts of the AC...etc

One must produce safety certificates yearly and insurance.

The trucks came with Cooper tires in 2004, three years ago I changed them to Good year Kevlar and new rims .Old rims were leaking air tires lasted 17 years .
Odometer reads just over 119,000 kilometers... approx. 10k per year.
I got a great deal on such and took it. Over the past three years I have had no tire problems.

If such makes me a Narcissistic, degenerate, liar, so be it , your opinion matters not..cool
- edited -
sudden 6/26/24, 1:29:39 AM
sudden avatar image

debut: 11/27/06
53,341 runs

Post some pictures of the farm, the saffron blooming and the other vehicles on the farm

I know you can’t post pictures of the D10 or talk about it as a result of the gag order imposed by the RCMP as it involves state secrets
Chrissy 6/26/24, 1:36:55 AM
Chrissy avatar image

debut: 11/14/02
195,011 runs

In reply to bravos
He mek Trump look like a rank amateurlol
Ayenmol 6/26/24, 2:00:15 AM
Ayenmol avatar image

debut: 5/4/03
19,373 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

You claim to be a god loving Jehovian witness, do such followers practice what you post?
lol....really?

God hates liars.

So do those who serve him.

A liar is not worth time. You disrespect everyone when you constantly lie and make up stories that people have to spend hour disecting while you continue to pile lie upon ridiculous lie with no shame, guilt or remorse.

You are a dishonest attention seeking mental patient. everyone has a problem with that.
sgtdjones 6/26/24, 3:20:28 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

36,394 runs

In reply to sudden

Fatso ....I stand behind what I post , regardless of idiotic comments.

Chrissy ...Lara book
.....Cozier post

You both should be the last to talk about lies...

I have posted what I received to date from Police and Insurance company...

Any errors it what I was told and posted....I have never had such occurrences before ...
- edited -
bravos 6/26/24, 3:37:45 AM
bravos avatar image

debut: 10/14/09
41,031 runs

In reply to Chrissy

lolI have no clue what that supreme gas lighter is going on about with his Alternative Facts ..frothing at the mouth !
- edited -
bravos 6/26/24, 3:38:49 AM
bravos avatar image

debut: 10/14/09
41,031 runs

In reply to sudden

Damn ! smile
nick2020 6/26/24, 9:53:05 AM
nick2020 avatar image

debut: 7/2/12
28,699 runs

In reply to Chrissy

lol

Think he looking for a VP pick?
googley 7/9/24, 4:34:25 PM
googley avatar image

debut: 2/9/04
22,870 runs

Sarge, what is the latest on this? You got your stuff back or insurance reimbursed you?
KTom 7/9/24, 4:55:22 PM
KTom avatar image

debut: 7/22/22
869 runs

- edited -
Prako 7/9/24, 5:56:09 PM
Prako avatar image

debut: 10/10/16
726 runs

In reply to KTom

I saw that on BBC as well.

The anti-theft devices they are installing on properties in the Greater Toronto area makes that city look ghetto-esque.
carl0002 7/9/24, 7:45:01 PM
carl0002 avatar image

debut: 4/16/03
25,637 runs

Just saw this thread and and did not read all of it but seriously nobody aint wasting their time stealing that kinda truck.
sgtdjones 7/9/24, 7:49:18 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

36,394 runs

In reply to googley

Sarge, what is the latest on this? You got your stuff back or insurance reimbursed you?

Unfortunately not as yet ....I am presently out of Canada will be back next week .
the truck will be a write off...the paperwork...Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Tractor have no clue....will call Police when I get back.
Police is useless , once they find out you have insurance , they stop.

Wawanesa Insurance is a crook....
sudden 7/9/24, 8:06:24 PM
sudden avatar image

debut: 11/27/06
53,341 runs

So after the many lies, those excuses are what you are going to hang your hat on?
sgtdjones 7/9/24, 8:11:44 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

36,394 runs

In reply to KTom

Hamilton Police told me they get about 30 calls per day stolen trucks

The older models are made of steel , today newer models plastic.
Page: previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 7