The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

God or Universal Consciousness

sudden 2024-07-15 16:56:24 

A universal source/ consciousness that fractalized (the big bang theory) and created all life in this universe to experience a corporeal existence. That universal source controls the cosmos and everything within it. That is God. If we can tap into that consciousness certainly we can speak to God. The so-called Gods in the Bible are not this God but advanced beings who for their selfish reasons manipulated our DNA, generally assisted human development, mostly genocided and used humans to fight their wars and they are still doing it.

bravos 2024-07-15 17:09:54 

In reply to sudden

Until we release the shackles and philosophies of the man made god stories complete with the father and son enterprise, where segregation, envy, bloodshed, vengeance and genocide are all acceptable options only then we would truly advance as a species .

But for now I guess we're stuck with an 'eye for an eye' or should that be 'turn the other cheek' ? confused

But all in all us mammal primates have definitely come a long way with no divine help, but we can go even farther and it's overdue.

Almost a century after the last World War and we still haven't learned anything, industrial grade mass murder and get them before they get you remains our best strategy .

sgtdjones 2024-07-15 18:30:20 

In reply to sudden

Girthed one...

The interplay of mythology, religion, and speculative philosophy provides a fertile ground for exploring the universe's mysteries.
However, distinguishing between speculation and empirical knowledge is crucial.
Achieving universal consciousness requires scientific breakthroughs, technological advancements, and interdisciplinary research.
This could lead to groundbreaking discoveries about consciousness and its connection to the universe, impacting our understanding of consciousness and reality.

For instance, the ancient Sumerian texts depict the Anunnaki, a fascinating race of extraterrestrial beings who visited Earth and played a role in genetically shaping humans for their unique objectives.
This suggests a scenario where advanced beings may have influenced human development to their advantage.
Although the concept of a universal consciousness and the potential for communication with it are fascinating, it's crucial to keep in mind that these ideas are purely theoretical.

Get Halliwell to explain such to you , its beyond your threshold unfortunately.

nick2020 2024-07-15 18:40:51 

In reply to sudden

created all life in this universe to experience a corporeal existence.

That was the only purpose this universal source had?

sudden 2024-07-15 19:02:51 

In reply to nick2020

Life as we know it, whether biological, mechanical, technological etc.. however you want to describe corporeal

sudden 2024-07-15 21:07:53 

At any rate, the age of Aquarius is upon us. A lot will be revealed.

The spate of right wing governments and autocrats is not a sign of things to come but a sign of the ending of an age. The throes of a dying time.

If you survive this period, because Enlil and his minions will not give up easily and nature will reassert itself with all manner of natural disasters and calamities, you will enjoy heaven on earth that the so called meek will inherit.

Brerzerk 2024-07-16 00:36:08 

'Two things cannot be simultaneously true, Good is all-powerful and all good, I see Tsunamis, Pandemics and child cancer. He's either not all-powerful or not all good or both' Neil DeGrasse Tyson

nick2020 2024-07-16 00:39:26 

In reply to Brerzerk

That is assuming death is bad.

Brerzerk 2024-07-16 01:56:57 

hmmm, interesting. What about the suffering prior death...a 5yr old with cancer.

sgtdjones 2024-07-16 02:10:24 

..Girthed one

Enlil is a deity in ancient Mesopotamian mythology, specifically from the Sumerian and Akkadian pantheons.
He was highly regarded as one of the most significant deities, closely linked to the sky, weather, and wind.
People frequently portrayed Enlil as the supreme deity and the master of the skies.
Regarding his minions, it is worth noting that Enlil was not commonly associated with being followed by subordinate beings, unlike other deities.

The Age of Aquarius is a time of great invention, fastening on perfecting humanity and working together for the lesser good.
It holds the eventuality for profound metamorphosis in collaborative mindfulness, as we uncover concealed realities and strike obsolete structures.
This period is marked by the breakdown of traditional power structures, the disclosure of concealed trueness, and the disquisition of the macrocosm and our part in it.

For illustration, the rise of citizen wisdom enterprise demonstrates the power of collaborative action in addressing global challenges.
By engaging the public in scientific exploration, we can accelerate progress and find innovative results to complex problems.
The Age of Aquarius is a testament to the mortal spirit's capability to overcome adversity and make a better future through collaboration and a participated vision for a further enlightened world.
It is important to anticipate and address these challenges to ensure a smooth implementation and maximize the potential benefits of the collaborative advancements envisioned in the Age of Aquarius.

You are entering an area that you have limited knowledge with your subordinate beings ...

bravos 2024-07-16 02:23:32 

In reply to Brerzerk

Bingo..

nick2020 2024-07-16 02:37:18 

In reply to Brerzerk

What about the suffering prior death...a 5yr old with cancer.

Without medical intervention women would go thru excruciating pain during labour. But that is a necessary part of life and the survival of the species.

Cancer we do not see as a necessary part of life.

When you look at the life and death of an individual it is linear - Born -> Live -> Die.
But countless people live and die and are replaced. Isn't this then circular?

If life and death are circular on an individual level we would look at the things in life differently. If misfortune befell someone maybe we would just say "Better luck next time".

Who knows. I will defer deep thoughts to sudden. He sounds like he is on some good stuff.

sudden 2024-07-16 08:25:43 

The God of the Bible. V compassionate

The Defeat of King Og of Bashan

(Numbers 21.31-35)

Moses said to Israel:

3 When we turned onto the road that leads to Bashan, King Og of Bashan led out his whole army to fight us at Edrei. 2 But the Lord told me, “Moses, don't be afraid of King Og. I am going to help you defeat him and his army and take over his land. Destroy him and his people, just as you did with the Amorite King Sihon of Heshbon.”

3-6 The Lord our God helped us destroy Og and his army and conquer his entire kingdom of Bashan, including the Argob region. His kingdom had lots of villages and 60 towns with high walls and gates that locked with bars. We completely destroyed[a] them all, killing everyone, 7 but keeping the livestock and everything else of value.

8 Sihon and Og had ruled Amorite kingdoms east of the Jordan River. Their land stretched from the Arnon River gorge in the south to Mount Hermon in the north, and we captured it all. 9 Mount Hermon is called Mount Sirion by the people of Sidon, and it is called Mount Senir by the Amorites. 10 We captured all the towns in the highlands, all of Gilead, and all of Bashan as far as Salecah and Edrei, two of the towns that Og had ruled.

sudden 2024-07-16 08:28:24 

Even Moses acknowledged they were many Gods

God Refused To Let Moses Enter Canaan

Moses said to Israel:

23 At that time I prayed and begged, 24 “Our Lord, it seems that you have just begun to show me your great power. No other god in the sky or on earth is able to do the mighty things that you do. 25 The land west of the Jordan is such good land. Please let me cross the Jordan and see the hills and the Lebanon Mountains.”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:39:02 

Yahweh the God of the Old Testament

Samuel said to Saul, “Yahweh sent me to anoint you to be king over his people, over Israel. Now therefore listen to the voice of Yahweh’s words. 2 Yahweh of Armies says, ‘I remember what Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way when he came up out of Egypt. 3 Now go and strike Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and don’t spare them; but kill both man and woman, infant and nursing baby, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:42:42 

Saul disobeyed and took the fat sheep and did not kill the king right away

Then Yahweh’s word came to Samuel, saying, 11 “It grieves me that I have set up Saul to be king, for he has turned back from following me, and has not performed my commandments.” Samuel was angry; and he cried to Yahweh all night.

12 Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning; and Samuel was told, saying, “Saul came to Carmel, and behold, he set up a monument for himself, turned, passed on, and went down to Gilgal.”

13 Samuel came to Saul; and Saul said to him, “You are blessed by Yahweh! I have performed the commandment of Yahweh.”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:46:27 

Samuel said, “Then what does this bleating of the sheep in my ears and the lowing of the cattle which I hear mean?”

15 Saul said, “They have brought them from the Amalekites; for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the cattle, to sacrifice to Yahweh your God. We have utterly destroyed the rest.”

16 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Stay, and I will tell you what Yahweh said to me last night.”

He said to him, “Say on”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:48:18 

Samuel said, “Though you were little in your own sight, weren’t you made the head of the tribes of Israel? Yahweh anointed you king over Israel; 18 and Yahweh sent you on a journey, and said, ‘Go, and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed.’ 19 Why then didn’t you obey Yahweh’s voice, but took the plunder, and did that which was evil in Yahweh’s sight?”

20 Saul said to Samuel, “But I have obeyed Yahweh’s voice, and have gone the way which Yahweh sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 21 But the people took of the plunder, sheep and cattle, the best of the devoted things, to sacrifice to Yahweh your God in Gilgal.”

22 Samuel said, “Has Yahweh as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying Yahweh’s voice? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim.[a] Because you have rejected Yahweh’s word, he has also rejected you from being king.”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:50:29 

Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned; for I have transgressed the commandment of Yahweh and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice. 25 Now therefore, please pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship Yahweh.”

26 Samuel said to Saul, “I will not return with you; for you have rejected Yahweh’s word, and Yahweh has rejected you from being king over Israel.” 27 As Samuel turned around to go away, Saul grabbed the skirt of his robe, and it tore. 28 Samuel said to him, “Yahweh has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today, and has given it to a neighbor of yours who is better than you. 29 Also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent.”

sudden 2024-07-16 08:53:01 

Vengeance is mine sayeth Yahweh

Then he said, “I have sinned; yet please honor me now before the elders of my people and before Israel, and come back with me, that I may worship Yahweh your God.”

31 So Samuel went back with Saul; and Saul worshiped Yahweh. 32 Then Samuel said, “Bring Agag the king of the Amalekites here to me!”

Agag came to him cheerfully. Agag said, “Surely the bitterness of death is past.”

33 Samuel said, “Just asyour sword bereaved women, so your mother be bereaved among women!” Then Samuel cut Agag in pieces in the presence of Yahweh in Gilgal.

34 Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house to Gibeah of Saul. 35 Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death, but Samuel mourned for Saul. Yahweh grieved that he had made Saul king over Israel

sudden 2024-07-16 14:13:24 

Yahweh here is not God

He is Enlil, the God of the Israelites in the Old Testament and the Torah and his reign (the age of Pisces) is at an end

It is the time of Enki

tc1 2024-07-16 14:27:12 

In reply to sudden

Preach Rabbi preach.

sgtdjones 2024-07-16 14:29:43 

..wow

Figured after 6 wives left his rass ..he would lose it.

Girthed one has become anemol the second...

The next thing he will post he is now JW...shock

bravos 2024-07-16 16:10:25 

The twisted morality in a snippet.. redface

sudden 2024-07-16 19:41:59 

All life on earth and indeed in the Cosmos came from a single source as Scientists are now discovering

However what scientists haven’t discovered yet is that the earth and other planetary bodies are alive in their own way too

sgtdjones 2024-07-16 22:47:13 

Curious theory, I must say!
New insights become apparent after a brief meditation on the nature of all existences.
Could there be a more profound story at work here, even if conventional science views planets as dead bodies?

The planet's habitable zones support a wide variety of plant and animal life.
A number of thinkers have put forth the conception of" Gaia," which means that our earth functions as one living reality.

Girthed one, rather than brushing off similar studies, how about working on them more?
Using a blend of scientific styles, rational analysis, and an open mind, one can catch a regard of a vibrant actuality in areas that were allowed to be dead and uninhabitable.

In the realm of emerging sciences, new paradigms could emerge.
The conscious existences that may inhabit dimensions beyond your cognition and comprehension, hence it is crucial to appreciate all macroscopic "entities" in the meanwhile.
There must be an insatiable appetite for knowledge because the nature of existence is mysterious.

Express gratitude to the individual assisting you, as your creative faculties are constrained and you are unable to conceive the concept of "Gaia" theory.

sudden 2024-07-17 14:04:56 

Remember the kingdom of god is within each and everyone of us

We just have to know how to access it

steveo 2024-07-17 14:33:00 

In reply to nick2020

Without medical intervention women would go thru excruciating pain during labour.

Just pop in to offer my input...it had been concluded by scientists that women in the west go thru more pain that other women because they have been conditioned to think so. They have found women in Asia that would give birth in minutes while planting rice in the fields, almost painlessly.

Conditioning is a bitch.

sudden 2024-07-17 19:53:09 

In reply to steveo

Long time no hear man

That is quite interesting

Can you post a link?