The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Antigua and Barbuda Falcons vs Trinbago Knight Riders..

Page: previous  1 2 3 4 5
sgtdjones 9/6/24, 3:55:59 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
36,924 runs

In reply to voiceofreason

You were correct ...something in the air...

Congrats ...cool
voiceofreason 9/6/24, 3:59:21 AM
voiceofreason avatar image

debut: 1/20/04
89,467 runs

Could have easily been 3-2 but 1-4 so we have to find a way out of it. Gain some confidence from this win. I suggest we really figure out how we handle Fabien in the batting lineup. If is one player that is floatable it should be Fabien or even Springer. That Primus move almost cost us the game but kudos to him he redeemed himself bowling at the death with a handicapped field.
sgtdjones 9/6/24, 4:12:40 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
36,924 runs

Chris Green, Antigua and Barbuda Falcons captain: We have had a tough time here at home, we were not at our best in the last couple of games. The way we finished, bringing four in and then three in and then getting a man sent off, I think they got the timings wrong. (On losing the toss again) Luck has not been on my side, really happy for the fans and for my team. The thing that makes me so happy was that Primus, Springer and Amir, they have had some tough times but the character and the bravery they showed, when nothing was going their way, that was serious character. We still have to carry on playing this positive, aggressive brand of cricket. I think we showed ourselves what we can do. Nothing needs to change. We know the equation is simple and we need to apply our knowledge (for the rest of the games on the road).

Kieron Pollard, Trinbago Knight Riders captain: It was a good game of cricket. Just felt we let ourselves down a bit. We have to play the emerging players - that rule is there for a reason (smiles). But you saw the way he (Parris) batted, he had some elegance and character. It is about giving opportunities (to the emerging players) as well. It is early in the tournament. When we get to Trinidad, the games will come thick and fast. We have a couple of days off, so we will travel, take some rest and then get back to practice. There is a good bunch of experienced guys who understand the nature of travelling and cricket.
positiveg 9/7/24, 2:27:16 AM
positiveg avatar image

debut: 3/29/07
24,775 runs

De kock hit in De Kock
Page: previous  1 2 3 4 5