The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

GAW owner is making mockery out of guyanese fans

Page: 1  2 next 
Jeremy 9/15/24, 4:58:50 AM
Jeremy avatar image

debut: 8/13/13
2,773 runs

Having walsh coaching the women team 3 yrs in a row and nothing to show for.

Guyana women team is the only one not to win a championship.

I am sick and tired of seeing this bajan women team getting props on tv.

Guyana has the worst captain and batsmen in taylor.

matthews and dottin better t20 player then taylor.

shemaine campbell is not a t20 player either, she bats too slow.
- edited -
Jeremy 9/15/24, 5:01:25 AM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

GAW owner making mockery with our mens team too.

Luckly for Tahir and Klusener we have a championship last year.

I feel trinidad has the best team this year and they had the best team last year too.

GAW should refund all those foreigner guyanese travelling to barbados and paying big bucks to see this trash team perform.
Jeremy 9/15/24, 5:02:15 AM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

Why is azam khan still playing for GAW, guy failing every game.

I see so many indo guyanese hitting balls like crazy in our inter county T20 tournament, them guys making centuries in 50 balls yet i don't see them getting select to represent Guyana amazon warriors.

I blame this on owner bobby ramroop. He has a bunch of no brainer selecting the guyana team.

I mention long time ago that Sarwan should be guyana amazon warriors selector, sarwan knows talent.
- edited -
Jeremy 9/15/24, 5:05:47 AM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

I wish we had that ex jamaican tallawah owner as the guyana amazon warriors owner.

krishna kris persaud would have been a better owner for guyana team.

He give oppertunity to our countrymen like sarwan, shiv, permaul and jonathan foo.

He also won 3 championship with the tallawah.
Speed100 9/15/24, 5:06:34 AM
Speed100 avatar image

debut: 8/30/23
301 runs

You need a chill Dude!! Just a game..
ray 9/15/24, 5:11:11 AM
ray avatar image

debut: 2/7/03
23,280 runs

In reply to Jeremy

you is ah real idiot
Jeremy 9/15/24, 5:15:17 AM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

In reply to ray

you double post you born dunce.

You should refund all those guyanese from US and Canada who paid big bucks to travel and watch that game today in barbados.

You and guyana owner making mockery of guyanese people.

I bet you will keep your big mouth close if you have to refund those guyanese people who spend to watch that mockery game today.
- edited -
bird 9/15/24, 5:15:59 AM
bird avatar image

debut: 11/13/02
2,115 runs

In reply to Speed100

The man is right, you don't treat the best fan base in the CPL by putting trash on the the field, they know Gurbaz
Had to go they should have had a proper replacement ready and waiting
Speed100 9/15/24, 5:26:54 AM
Speed100 avatar image

debut: 8/30/23
301 runs

In reply to bird

The owner still getting paid!! The fans still getting entertainment!!
Disappointment is part of the game!! There is no no sports team that has 100% win ratio. Even the great Leo Messi Barcelona was losing.
Logic 9/15/24, 5:41:05 AM
Logic avatar image

debut: 6/19/05
4,775 runs

In reply to Jeremy

Most of those foreigner guyanese live in Bim. Dont qualify for refund
Jeremy 9/15/24, 5:50:37 AM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

In reply to Logic

That joel manning commentator interview most of them, they are guyanese from USA and Canada who travel to watch the game.
cherri 9/15/24, 12:03:55 PM
cherri avatar image

debut: 2/16/04
14,574 runs

JEREMY……guh and drink some water and relax.
natty_forever 9/15/24, 11:31:07 PM
natty_forever avatar image

debut: 4/28/03
59,473 runs

This after losing 1 in 4 away from home. I await them losing at home.
natty_forever 9/15/24, 11:31:55 PM

59,473 runs

One bramble raas thread.
bobby 9/16/24, 6:49:27 PM
bobby avatar image

debut: 2/14/03
6,225 runs

It is so sad that technology has made the internet so easily available to people with no understanding of the game. Cricket is played on the field not on paper. Face reality and understand that this Amazon team is not the same one as last year. If Motie has an off night, they are in deep trouble. Shamar Joseph is not a T20 bowler. He is all pace, with accuracy all over the place. He may eventually learn variations. Keemo was injured half way through last year's CPL and is only now playing again. He is not the same player, he was. Saim Ayub was their star opener and he has been lost to the Pakistan team. Then last week they lost Gurbraz to the Afghan team. It is not that easy to find a quality opener that is available. Hetty comes out and flings his bat from ball one. 90% of the time, he will fail, after a few shots. He is not dependable.
Azam Khan who also made runs last year, is heavier and less mobile this year. He seems completely out of sorts, both batting and wicketkeeping. Romario is injured and hopefully will be back soon. So another player short. Luckily they still have Pretorius and Tahir and along with Motie - this is 12 overs. So 8 overs left for batters to destroy. Now they have Moeen Ali who can bowl and bat. But outside of Shai Hope and Tim Robinson, where are the runs coming from to support the lack of bowlers?
positiveg 9/16/24, 7:29:59 PM
positiveg avatar image

debut: 3/29/07
24,775 runs

In reply to ray

He ranting like Trump. Soon he gonna be talking about eating pets or some off the trail rants cause 'his people' ain't getting a game
ray 9/16/24, 7:34:10 PM
ray avatar image

debut: 2/7/03
23,280 runs

In reply to Jeremy

Bai...why would I have to refund anyone?

You talk sheer nonsense
bird 9/16/24, 10:31:45 PM
bird avatar image

debut: 11/13/02
2,115 runs

In reply to bobby

It is so sad that technology has made the internet so easily available to people with no understanding of the game.

your above utterances really does apply to your self.
the owner of GAW they are gabling with with young unproven players for cheap, hoping they will get lucky, they did get lucky with Eyub last year and hoping for the same from Robinson
WestDem 9/16/24, 11:59:33 PM
WestDem avatar image

debut: 1/21/09
59,572 runs

Where is AI when you need her? Men are stupid, so AI have to be a lady. Look at this thread and you will understand I am gay and I am proud… go GAW!
sgtdjones 9/17/24, 2:34:59 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
36,954 runs

In reply to WestDem

I am glad you came outa the closet Finally....ya fruitcake...razz
bobby 9/17/24, 4:40:10 AM
bobby avatar image

debut: 2/14/03
6,225 runs

In reply to bird

Who are these expensive players that are available? Name them. The top players are contracted to their national teams or higher paying T20 leagues. Alzarri got over a million dollars in the IPL. if the CPL pays more than 75 or a hundred thousand, I would be surprised. With those fees all we can attract are retirees or young fringe players. This is a vacation for many of the foreign players who come with their families to enjoy the Caribbean for a month all expenses paid and get some spending money. The Pakistanis cannot get an IPL deal and the same applies to the Afgans and Bangladeshis, unless they are well established.
Chrissy 9/17/24, 1:03:17 PM
Chrissy avatar image

debut: 11/14/02
195,336 runs

In reply to cherri
You have timelol
natty_forever 9/17/24, 1:53:38 PM

59,473 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

West gone South.
Jeremy 9/17/24, 11:32:31 PM
Jeremy avatar image

2,773 runs

Sarwan should be new Guyana Amazon Warriors selector, remember in 1st standford edition, he brought in Imran Khan and they won, He also brought in Jonathan Foo and they won the caribbean T20 championship.

First CPL edition he was the captain and he brought in players like Lasith Malinga and Dilshan to the guyana team when these guys were in their prime. Guyana had the best team.

Sarwan knows talent.

Hope someone pass on this message to GAW owner Bobby Ramroop.

I know Sarwan brought in these players because i see interview where he mention he saw imran khan bat and he saw jonathan foo bat and wanted them on his team and they were all match winners.

Guyana presently has many imran khan and jonathan foo type players but they are not getting pick. I see them guys hitting ball and making big scores in our inter county T20 tournament in guyana.

Same he wanted malinga and dilshan and they played great for guyana.
- edited -
anthonyp 9/18/24, 12:12:15 AM
anthonyp avatar image

debut: 11/2/09
12,086 runs

In reply to Jeremy

Hope someone pass on this message to GAW owner Bobby Ramroop.

Jags didn't give you the contact? Here I saying you full of connections.

Guyana presently has many imran khan and jonathan foo type players but they are not getting pick. I see them guys hitting ball and making big scores in our inter county T20 tournament in guyana.

Who are these players? Could you provide some names? And which inter county T20 tournament? One that you dreamt about?

Same he wanted malinga and dilshan and they played great for guyana.

Did he win the tournament with them?

When Jags give you the link for uncle Bobby ask him for some free medications... ah think you need it. lol
- edited -
Page: 1  2 next