@ponderiver
I thought one of Spence's parents is Kenyan.
The half Jamaicans are Bellingham, Toney, Rogers, Rashford, O'Reilly, Watkins (maybe full?), and Spence. Correct?
Who else?
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
@ponderiver
I thought one of Spence's parents is Kenyan.
The half Jamaicans are Bellingham, Toney, Rogers, Rashford, O'Reilly, Watkins (maybe full?), and Spence. Correct?
Who else?
@JahJah
No sah Spence is yaadie the Kenyans acknowledged that but they said they are happy to claim him 😀
Take a bow Jennifer Hudson!! Brilliantly done. Whitney Houston would be proud.
Macallister - a deliberate handball and two very dangerous fouls. Unpunished.
Spain is getting it with no vaseline.
@JahJah
Hopefully this is the last half time “show” we’ll see in a FIFA World Cup Finals…trust the US to turn the event into a circus
Argentina got beaten by England in rugby yesterday on home soil, so they came to play another match today.
https://x.com/nocontextfooty/status/2078928747932061961
Only one card, Paraguay all over again.
Tje two most important games of the 5ournament my team choseto play loose and undisciplined and were very inaccurate in their passing and targets.
Such is life, they are human.
Today, am hoping anyone but Messi wins.
@FanAttick
I didn't watch. What happened?
Truth be told, I don't feel like watching the rest of this Infantino heist of a match. The man reportedly said he suffered alongside Argentina during Cape Verde match.
My girl shakira saved that half time show for a brief minute😃still got the moves