CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Forums The Rum Shop
What the heck just happened?

What the heck just happened?

Page: 1 2
Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 3:24 PM

Problem with VOR n Edrich

1. Unrealistic expectations

2. Insularity

Few others have a little of each or both but not cricket sense.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 3:36 PM

@Brerzerk wrote:

Problem with VOR n Edrich
1. Unrealistic expectations
2. Insularity
Few others have a little of each or both but not cricket sense.

Blinded by butt!

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 3:39 PM

@Narper wrote:

Ask Carty

Ask Rutherford

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 4:32 PM

@Edrich wrote:

I havya posting about The leadership of the bowling coach.
Ravi rampaul usefulness has ran its course. His bowling experience is beneath all the current bowlers, except lawes. He spent more time on the disabled list, than playing.
I say!
we sincerely, and desperately, need Curtly Ambrose, at the helm of bowling unit. time to say goodbye to Ravi.

I second that opinion ! Ambie for bowling coach! I like Rampie but this game was winnable!

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 6:03 PM

@voiceofreason wrote:

I second that opinion ! Ambie for bowling coach! I like Rampie but this game was winnable!

Not long ago you were praising "Sammy's genius" for Rampaul's appointment. Insufferably hypocritical.

Wed, Sep 30, '26 at 7:29 PM

@Brerzerk wrote:

Not long ago you were praising "Sammy's genius" for Rampaul's appointment. Insufferably hypocritical.

Well even a Genius can be wrong. Seems like only Ambie can get through to these Guys as I saw him work with Zharri, Seales, Springer and James in the CPL albeit at a different level. I am prepared to cut Ravi some slack but those (including yourself) who were singing his praises ( all so not to give Sammy any credit) are the real hypocrites.

Page: 1 2
Forums The Rum Shop
What the heck just happened?