The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

West Indies cricket won't be 'lost' gust gave 45 ah them

shivnotout 2014-10-31 01:55:50 

"I don't believe they will be lost, I can't imagine that," Edwards said. "They've had disputes before, they've had ongoing rumblings there for quite a while, and I feel confident they will get resolved. I don't ever see a system where the world will all put a player pool together and everyone gets the same amount, that's not possible. I don't think ICC will be delving into those sorts of issues."

shivnotout 2014-10-31 01:56:39 

wont be lost

shivnotout 2014-10-31 02:02:25 

Edwards acknowledges that the "meritocracy" principles driving much of this year's governance reforms - which just happened to place India, England and Australia at Nos. 1, 2 and 3 in terms of revenue from ICC events - have placed additional pressure on other nations to get their houses in order or risk relegation from cricket's top tier. But he is adamant that the board is far more capable of dealing with issues now that all its members are committed to dialogue and problem solving.

shivnotout 2014-11-01 05:35:00 

45 ah them lol lol

Emir 2014-11-01 05:39:55 

In reply to shivnotout

If meritocracy is based upon financial clout then I agree that India, Eng, Aus are 1,2,3. In the actual field of play, go ask Aussies about the rankings