The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

BatQuake!

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-11-02 11:30:10 

Gunmen go in a church in GT this morning and rob everybody!

What kinda nonsense going on in church these days, eh?

@RMc@

BatQuake 2014-11-02 12:02:47 

In reply to SpudsMcKenzie

Unfortunate news. This is what happens when man is driven by sin.

black 2014-11-02 12:23:37 

In reply to BatQuake

This is what happens when man is driven by sin

The Pastor?

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-11-02 13:27:08 

In reply to black

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA......... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

@RMc@

BatQuake 2014-11-02 14:21:25 

In reply to black

The Pastor?

What happen to the pastor?

black 2014-11-02 14:24:51 

In reply to BatQuake

Unfortunate news. This is what happens when man is driven by sin.

Your statement needs more clarification

Who is the sinner here? lol

BatQuake 2014-11-02 14:49:15 

In reply to black

My statement is quite clear sir. If only you had read it in the format it was presented ie as a response to Spuds first post of this thread.

black 2014-11-02 14:51:33 

In reply to BatQuake

So Pastors don't sin?

BatQuake 2014-11-02 15:37:36 

In reply to black

So Pastor don't sin?

Pastors are human beings sir. They are not God. If you black sin, then it is only fair to conclude that pastors also sin as to err is human.

However, this is no excuse for someone willfully sinning. As a child of God, one ought to abhor sin and try their best to avoid practicing sin. On the other hand, the unrepentant sinner willfully practices and enjoys sin.

Here is what the scriptures say sir:

1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (KJV)

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (KJV)

1 John 1:10 - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (KJV)

black 2014-11-02 15:41:54 

In reply to BatQuake

Pastors are human beings sir. They are not God. If you sin, then it is only fair to conclude that pastors sin.

Isn't that hypocritical to tell others not to sin and then commit a sin yourself?

BatQuake 2014-11-02 15:47:57 

In reply to black

Isn't that hypocritical to tell others not to sin and then commit a sin yourself?

Your statement though true has an underlying intention which is flawed. First of all, you are talking about pastor in the general tense so I ain't know who you telling me about that sinning.

I could extrapolate the flawed intention in your question above and say that there shouldn't be any police or lawyers as they do wrong also. Can you imagine a world without the police sir?

As a human being, a pastor confronts the same temptations as many and since he is human, he will make mistakes.

However, as I stated above, a genuine child of God ought to abhor sin and not willfully and happily practice sin.

black, do you sin?

black 2014-11-02 15:49:05 

In reply to BatQuake

Do you sin?

Do you look at the ladies with skimpy shorts and lick your lips?

BatQuake 2014-11-02 15:55:26 

In reply to black

Do you sin?

Yes, I sin and have to ask for forgiveness for the err I've done daily.

Romans 3:23 states: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (KJV)

Do you look at the ladies with skimpy shorts and lick your lips?

I find this question of yours quite strange. You have no taste if lewd, classless, loose women are what makes you happy.

...smh................

BatQuake 2014-11-02 15:56:14 

In reply to black

black, do you sin?

black 2014-11-02 15:58:52 

In reply to BatQuake

I find this question of yours quite strange. You have no taste if lewd, classless, loose women are what makes you happy.

I am trying to find out the extent of your indiscretion lol

BatQuake 2014-11-02 16:01:40 

In reply to black

I am trying to find out the extent of your indiscretion

....(sigh)............

I asked you a simple question twice above and you are avoiding it. I'm going to ask you again:

black, do you sin?

hotarobin 2014-11-02 16:14:23 

fellas all ya say these thing like it is a new discovery....

but where you have people you will have deception because we are ALL born into a broken world... and are, by our nature, broken...

Paul wrote most if not all of his letters to christian churches because they had fallen or were falling short....

Revelations talks about the different churches and their shortcomings...

so in these days when where yesterday's evil becomes today's norm why should it be any different....

it makes more sense to look into this Word and see if this Jesus and Paul are saying anything that makes sense and if they accurately describe the true condition of man....

seriously try it nah...

BatQuake 2014-11-02 17:18:30 

In reply to black

So black, I answered your questions and so you treating me man. A simple question I asked you and you suddenly disappear.

That behaviour is so NP-like.

....(sigh)......

Come on black, you can do better than this. black, do you sin?

black 2014-11-02 21:00:20 

In reply to BatQuake

Yes, I sin, but I am not exactly a bible thumper

black 2014-11-02 21:06:53 

In reply to BatQuake

Your statement though true has an underlying intention which is flawed. First of all, you are talking about pastor in the general tense so I ain't know who you telling me about that sinning.

Anyone running around telling people not to sin

You cannot plea ignorance when you are the messenger

BatQuake 2014-11-03 04:27:43 

In reply to black

Yes, I sin, but I am not exactly a bible thumper

I don't see the link between the two words in your statement above that I have put in bold font.

Aye black, what exactly is a bible thumper?

black 2014-11-05 00:09:21 

In reply to BatQuake

Aye black, what exactly is a bible thumper?

The truth with ah little humor from Urban Dictionary lol

bible thumper

One who uses the Bible to attack/defame others' characters instead of as a guide to proper living. These people tend to be depressingly ignorant of anything else except the Bible and behavior as expected by the religious.

That Bible Thumper makes me so sick! Every day, he stands on my porch shouting about how I'm doomed to a flaming eternity in Hell just because I watch Crank Yankers and South Park!

black 2014-11-05 00:14:11 

More

bible thumper

Originating from typically southern US fundamentalist Christian sects given to evangelizing in a very outgoing, rumbunctious way, often characterized by a religious bigot standing on a street corner, with or without foam around his mouth, shouting about how we should all turn to Christ, whilst vigourously thumping his soft covered bible for emphasis.
Their actions usually do more harm than good to their cause and bring into disrepute and ridicule those more reticent Christians.
He's a bible thumper, so don't go near him.
He thinks everything in the bible should be taken literally; he's a foolish bible thumper.

black 2014-11-05 00:15:31 

bible thumper

The cause of many major wars, genocides, and crimes against humanity during the last 20 centuries.
The Middle Ages and the European colonization of Africa and the Americas were the glory days of the Bible thumpers.

black 2014-11-05 00:17:40 

bible thumper
A mega-right wing Christian wacko. Belives their life must be based on the Bible. The same goes for our goverment, it will be based on the Bible. Usually a homophobic, pro-life, redneck idiot.

black 2014-11-05 00:19:21 

Bible Thumper: WE MUST BAN GAY....... NO WE MUST KILL GAYS!!! OUTLAW ABORTION! WE WILL NOT COMMIT SIN!!! IF YOU DON'T LISTEN YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!!! AND IF YOUR A DEMOCRAT YOU STILL WILL!

Doncaster 2014-11-05 10:48:32 

In reply to BatQuake

For it to be called sin it has to be done 'willfully'. if it's against our will it is not sin.

BatQuake 2014-11-05 11:13:31 

In reply to Doncaster

For it to be called sin it has to be done 'willfully'. if it's against our will it is not sin.

Uummmmmm, who told you that?

Doncaster 2014-11-05 11:57:10 

In reply to BatQuake

It's not important who told me. Just take it as a fact. I don't wish to get into a long debate about sin and morality with you.

googley 2014-11-05 12:44:52 

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (KJV)

what does this really mean, BQ?

literally it means one can sin all you want and confess and all sins will be forgiven. Which, btw is a whole lot of crap! but that another discussion.

what is the real meaning from that quote? break it down for us...

BatQuake 2014-11-05 14:13:43 

In reply to Doncaster

It's not important who told me. Just take it as a fact.

I won't take it as a fact as what you have said is not Biblically true.

I don't wish to get into a long debate about sin and morality with you.

Oh okay. Not sure how this point fits in here or its relevance but okay. Sin is sin. Why debate that.

BatQuake 2014-11-05 14:15:22 

In reply to googley

literally it means one can sin all you want and confess and all sins will be forgiven. Which, btw is a whole lot of crap! but that another discussion.

Ummmm, you'd prefer that sovereign Almighty God not forgive all your sins but instead punish you for them? Well okay.

Tell God Almighty that so he could deal with you accordingly.

black 2014-11-05 14:59:01 

In reply to BatQuake

Why you always answer a question with a question?

Tell the man why it's ok for me to murder someone and be forgiven

BatQuake 2014-11-05 15:18:33 

In reply to black

Why you always answer a question with a question?

Please speak the truth.

Tell the man why it's ok for me to murder someone and be forgiven

There are consequences to every action. Remember that.

Tell me why after all the wickedness we have done God still affords us the breath of life. Go figure...

black 2014-11-05 15:24:30 

In reply to BatQuake

What are the consequences for murder?

googley 2014-11-05 16:25:15 

In reply to BatQuake

BQ, why you evade my question suh like a slick politician?!! lol lol lol lol

what is the real meaning from that quote? break it down for us...

that was my real question....

BatQuake 2014-11-05 17:52:55 

In reply to black

What are the consequences for murder?

The next time you are passing by a primary or secondary school, ask the students that question. They'll provide you with the answers.

BatQuake 2014-11-05 17:55:08 

In reply to googley

I don't know what you mean by what is the real meaning. Like the way it is written in plain, clear English in the Bible is the fake meaning eh...

You want to know the real meaning of 1 John 1:9. Okay, here's the real meaning: If we confess our sins, he[God] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

There you have it.

np 2014-11-05 17:58:24 

In reply to googley &black etc.,

I'm glad to see more and more folks are realizing that Batquake is a FAKE.

HE does not give any answers that relate to the direct questions asked -- yet he wants others to answer his Qs and then badgers them about it.

black 2014-11-05 18:24:52 

In reply to BatQuake

The next time you are passing by a primary or secondary school, ask the students that question. They'll provide you with the answers.

Dude lol lol lol

I am not asking about the law....what is God's punishment for them?

BatQuake 2014-11-05 20:16:41 

In reply to black

Why you think God sees your sins and that of the murderer as any different nuh? Why you didn't ask me what is God's punishment for people like you who mock his name and say all manner of things about him eh?

Learn this now -> Sin is sin; God doesn't categorize or rank sin.

I quite clearly told you that there are consequences for whatever action one takes. Murder is terrible, you will be punished by the law of the land for your deed. Capital punishment is one way of punishing murderers here on earth.

Importantly though, God Almighty offers salvation for the soul of all sinners(the murderer and the non-murderer). Paul was a murderer of Christians(he actually hunted them down to kill them). However upon his encounter with God, his life was transformed to such an extent that he became one of the greatest apostles of Christ.

From being a murderer of Christians to being one of the Christians - now that's a testimony indeed. He penned the books of Acts, Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians and some others in the New Testatment (check them out).

This is just another example of how Christ can work a transformation in the hearts of even the wickedness of men. There are many examples in today's world of people who have been transformed by the saving hand of God so much so that people marvel at what they have become.

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (KJV)

....(con't in the next post)..

BatQuake 2014-11-05 20:24:41 

In reply to black

Sin is the primary driving force behind the evil that people do.

You should be quite glad that God Almighty is long suffering and merciful and not purely vengeful so that when chaps like you and np mock and taunt him and his word on this MB, he doesn't exterminate you all immediately.

Don't play with God though. His hand is merciful - hence the ample time he is giving folks like you and NP to repent of your sins. But when you see God Almighty decides to withdraw his hand of mercy and will unleash his wrath on all those that deserve it,.......(ooooohhhhh boy).............

So what is God's punishment for the murderer who fails to surrender his life to Christ? The same punishment he has in store for everybody who fails to surrender their life to him - An eternity of torment in HELLFIRE.

You choose Hellfire by your rejection of Christ; God will just facilitate you in going there. Simple.

pelon 2014-11-05 20:50:11 

In reply to BatQuake

You really need to awaken from the darkages.

Completely brainwashed by the hope of a heaven, and a fear of a hell.

black 2014-11-05 21:04:31 

In reply to BatQuake

So what is God's punishment for the murderer who fails to surrender his life to Christ? The same punishment he has in store for everybody who fails to surrender their life to him

So the guy who does not surrender his life to god gets the same punishment as a godless murderer?

np 2014-11-05 21:17:58 

In reply to BatQuake

I tell you arredy that I dont sin and dont know or give a damn bout your definition of sin ....
I live a humble and joyful life to the capacity I can manage and ENJOY every bit of it ....
and NO I've never mocked anyone except you (for being a fool) ... so if yuh think my mocking yuh makes you god ... keep holding that foolish faith.

BatQuake 2014-11-05 21:21:09 

In reply to black

So the guy who does not surrender his life to god gets the same punishment as a godless murderer?

Yup, an eternity in the torment of Hellfire.

While on earth though, folks receive varying punishments for their wrongdoings as per the law of the land.

BatQuake 2014-11-05 21:24:19 

In reply to np

I tell you arredy that I dont sin......

1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (KJV)

1 John 1:10 - If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (KJV)

I suppose by your utterances, you are trying to make supreme God Almighty a liar. When God Almighty is ready to deal with you on this matter, he will do so.

black 2014-11-05 21:57:35 

In reply to BatQuake

While on earth though, folks receive varying punishments for their wrongdoings as per the law of the land.

Some murderers never get caught

So God is depending on man to dole out his punishment?

np 2014-11-05 22:30:14 

In reply to BatQuake

What the fkuc effect do you think those comments by john have on me ... NAAAfactingDAAAA ...

Who cares .... I DON'T /// get it in your thick Breadruit for a brain!! ...

BatQuake 2014-11-05 23:45:52 

In reply to np

Big mouth on MB alone you have...

BatQuake 2014-11-05 23:47:00 

In reply to black

Some murderers never get caught

So God is depending on man to dole out his punishment?

Your second sentence is a paradox. How can you refer to God as God and still ask if he is depending on man to do something for him?

How can God be God and still be dependent/reliant on mankind?

black 2014-11-06 00:01:18 

In reply to BatQuake

How can God be God and still be dependent/reliant on mankind?

This is what you wrote

BatQuake 2014-11-06 05:11:24 

In reply to black

And???

black, how does statement 2 conflict with statement 1?

googley 2014-11-06 10:41:04 

In reply to BatQuake

I don't know what you mean by what is the real meaning. Like the way it is written in plain, clear English in the Bible is the fake meaning eh...

You want to know the real meaning of 1 John 1:9. Okay, here's the real meaning: If we confess our sins, he[God] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

BQ, you remind of the preacher who died earlier this year after being bitten by a snake. Do you know why? He was praticing "Snake Salvation" cause the took up the literal meaning of the quote:

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover,"
—Mark 16:17-18

so be careful with them literal beliefs!

btw - didn't Chris spoke in Parables??? wink

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:00:08 

In reply to googley

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover,"
—Mark 16:17-18

Interesting that you would point out the above verse. Just a few days ago, I was actually studying that same scripture during one of my personal devotions as part of a broader topic I am studying in the scriptures.

Sir, please, PLEASE learn to practice taking the scriptures in the context they were used. Did God tell you and me to go and play with poisonous snakes?

After all, you deliberately decided to interject a literal interpretation to something which is not a generalized statement.

Sir, if you utilize historical and synthesis principles in Biblical interpretation, you would have noticed that this passage was referring specifically to the apostles who had just set off to spread the gospel of Christ after his accession to Heaven. These signs were seen specifically among the apostles. Nobody else.

It was they who manifested these sort of signs. In Acts 28:3, the apostle Paul was bitten by a viper while he was looking for firewood and the people around him stood in horror as they expected him to die. But nothing happened to him.

These signs in Mark 16:17-18 were not given for every believer in Christ sir. Christians get sick, are involved in accidents..........and etc. It's quite obvious sir.

Applying pure carte blanche literal interpretation without contextualizing what you are reading is bound to generate erroneous concepts.

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:04:34 

In reply to googley

btw - didn't Chris spoke in Parables???

Chris?

pelon 2014-11-06 11:05:15 

In reply to BatFraud

If Mark 16:17-18 is taken out of context/ - then....

Sir, please, PLEASE learn to practice taking the scriptures in the context they were used

If the bible comes down to context, is it not then plausible that context is relative, and biased by opinion.

Why would your god allow "context" to define his word?

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:09:08 

In reply to pelon

My god? I don't own God sir.

Context to define his word? That's strange. I thought when things are written, it is always good to take them in the context they were written inorder to arrive at the correct interpretation and understanding of that which is written.

Oh well...............(maybe I'm just foolish for thinking so).

.....sigh..........

pelon 2014-11-06 11:10:07 

In reply to BatFraud

If the bible comes down to context, is it not then plausible that context is relative, and biased by opinion.

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:12:14 

In reply to pelon

Context is relative? But what I reading dere on this MB nuh. But what I really reading dere on this MB nuh.

Are you for real man???

pelon 2014-11-06 11:20:15 

In reply to BatQuake

Context is subject to interpretation. Your context MIGHT not be Michael's context - or the INTENDED context ok brother BQ. It is flawed!

Put this in context:
BQ said: I'm going to the shop, I will be back before 1PM.

I don't have a reason to interpret this statement as meaning 1PM tomorrow, or 1PM next week.

We could compare this to Luke 21:32:

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place

This to me means that all the prophecies described in the bible would happen while the generation that Jesus spoke to was still alive. However it's often interpreted to mean something entirely different.

SpudsMcKenzie 2014-11-06 11:24:01 

I ask Batquake a simple question to lead this thread off and cant read a single post after like the 8th post on this thread.

Stteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppssssssssssss.......................................

@RMc@

pelon 2014-11-06 11:27:35 

That is his gig... if the question corners that fcuker - he will ignore or blame it on something vague like "context".
He refuses to explore the depth of possibility - only because some "hell" awaits him for challenging all that he was told.

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:33:36 

In reply to pelon

Context is subject to interpretation.

Sir, interpretation is relative...........especially erroneous interpretation. Falseness has many forms; truth has only one form.

As I pointed out above, one could not just take Mark 16:17-18 from a purely literal interpretation (out of the context which the verse was written) and say oh Christians can play with snakes or drink poison and not die.

Doing so would cause you to find yourself in conflict with other parts of the scriptures which clearly point out that Christians go through all manner of suffering and trials.

Also, these signs you see listed were not seen in the Bible as being displayed by all Christians. Most of these signs were clearly seen among the apostles ONLY. Mark 16:17-18 in no way states that Christians today can go and drink poison or play with snakes and not be harmed.

That is erroneous dangerous teachings sir.

BatQuake 2014-11-06 11:38:52 

In reply to googley & pelon

P.S. - When I talk about the synthesis principle of Biblical interpretation, this refers to putting scripture and scripture together to arrive at a clear consistent meaning. No part of the Bible can contradict any other part for if that happens, the Bible becomes like any other book and cannot be the word of God.

God CANNOT contradict himself for to contradict himself means he can make mistakes and how can God be God if he is able to make mistakes...

The synthesis principle comes in quite handy when one is dealing with not so clear passages of scriptures. So you are using clearer ones to understand the more difficult passage.

googley 2014-11-06 12:16:23 

In reply to BatQuake

why you do refer to god as "himself" ?

googley 2014-11-06 12:17:40 

In reply to BatQuake

so you pick and choose which verse to apply literal interpretation? lol

you sir, are a comedian of the highest order!! lol

BatQuake 2014-11-06 12:39:56 

In reply to googley

so you pick and choose which verse to apply literal interpretation?

Pick and choose conveys the idea of haphazard study and this is definitely not the way to go about handling the scriptures.

One must rather be consistent with the proper approaches.

Sir, interpreting the word of God literally means understanding the scriptures in their normal sense, including figures of speech like parables, hyperbole, simile, metaphor and symbolism.

Critically though, contextualizing what one reads and referencing it with other passages will help ensure one derives the correct interpretation of what one reads.

However, you can always choose to disagree and willfully practice to be silly in the handling of the scriptures. So next time you see a poison snake, go and play with it.

BatQuake 2014-11-06 12:42:29 

In reply to googley

why you do refer to god as "himself" ?

I don't understand your question sir. Please clarify.

googley 2014-11-06 14:07:01 

In reply to BatQuake

Sir, interpreting the word of God literally means understanding the scriptures in their normal sense, including figures of speech like parables, hyperbole, simile, metaphor and symbolism.

what happened to literal? lol lol

googley 2014-11-06 14:10:12 

In reply to BatQuake

I don't understand your question sir. Please clarify.

of course you don't, Gov Scott!!

BatQuake 2014-11-06 14:22:51 

In reply to googley

I truly didn't catch your question sir. I was just asking if you could clarify it.

Oh well...

what happened to literal?

I'm not aware of anything happening to literal.

googley 2014-11-06 14:45:04 

In reply to BatQuake

why do you refer to god as "him" and "himself"

I thought god was gender neutral!

BatQuake 2014-11-06 14:58:22 

In reply to googley

why do you refer to god as "him" and "himself"

I thought god was gender neutral!

Who told you that? Your thoughts I wonder? If it was your thoughts that told you so, then I am left to wonder what else your thoughts tell you...('scared')

Sir, throughout the scriptures, God refers to himself as using male terms/references/pronouns etc eg he, himself, the Father. Here is an example:

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV)

John 3:17 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (KJV)

And absolutely nowhere in the Bible is God referred to by anybody as a she, girl, woman, mother, grandmother, aunty, sister, niece, stepmother, her, female.......or any other female identifier term.

Don't take the following question the wrong way but based on what you have just said, I must ask you the following:

Is your father a woman? Do you refer to your father as she?

Lenks 2014-11-06 15:33:32 

In reply to BatQuake

Quakie...

How are you today sir?

Mind if I join this conversation?

googley 2014-11-06 15:37:48 

In reply to BatQuake

Is your father a woman? Do you refer to your father as she?

no, all fathers are male but without Mothers neither you nor I would have been born!

so if god is your father, who is the mother?

lol

BatQuake 2014-11-06 16:20:39 

In reply to Lenks

Quakie...

How are you today sir?

Lenks??? Is that you??? From whenst cometh thou?

Mind if I join this conversation?

Okay, now this obviously is a trick question from you. The question is what trick are you up to this time...

BatQuake 2014-11-06 16:22:08 

In reply to googley

no, all fathers are male but without Mothers neither you nor I would have been born!

so if god is your father, who is the mother?

But...........but...............okay, you must be joking. Let me respond accordingly............ lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Lenks 2014-11-06 16:46:14 

In reply to BatQuake

Okay, now this obviously is a trick question from you. The question is what trick are you up to this time...

Is that a yes?

I have so much to say but willing to say only a likkle bit...

Should I?

BatQuake 2014-11-06 17:32:15 

In reply to Lenks

Is that a yes?

Another version of the trick question eh...

I have so much to say but willing to say only a likkle bit...

Should I?

And yet another version of the trick question. Wait nuh, you practicing how to ask the same question in different forms?

TheTrail 2014-11-06 22:50:05 

I thought God is spirit.

Jesus is another story...

BatQuake 2014-11-06 22:58:26 

In reply to TheTrail

I thought God is spirit.

Jesus is another story...

My good sir, what are you trying to say?

googley 2014-11-07 16:02:49 

In reply to BatQuake

ah waiting Quaky!! lol

BatQuake 2014-11-07 17:02:20 

In reply to googley

You waiting for what sir?

Chrissy 2014-11-07 19:24:44 

In reply to np

You have time fi dat eediot lol lol

Chrissy 2014-11-07 19:26:05 

Just laff bro - he's just glad someone asked him a question so he can post four pages of crap in bold. lol lol

BatQuake 2014-11-07 21:46:34 

In reply to Chrissy

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol............whooosh.