The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

All I want for Christmas is White Genocide

ProWI 2016-12-27 04:19:55 

The tweet that is rocking the White World.

In the Age of Trump, white people are becoming very sensitive about their existence, so much so, that when one of their own tweets provocatively, they react with a sense of fear, once reserved for other minorities on the receiving end of white power structure and influence.

ProWI 2016-12-27 04:39:42 

Now, I would never be one to call for the genocide of any group, but if the explanation of the author can be viewed through this author's insight in the Alt-Right's current mind-set,, then one might temper one's reaction, depending from which political angle it is being viewed.

djdrastic 2016-12-27 07:47:07 

I wish he would stay true to his word and remove his white self from this world.The world could do with fewer loonies.

Worst part to me is : This guy is a TEACHER. That means he has a captive audience he can push his ridiculous race hating ideology on.
Luckily the university has taken this seriously and investigating the issue at present.He should get fired for hate speech such as this.

The regressive liberal left need to have a long hard look in the mirror and see what a reprehensible hate filled movement they have become.
Nasty just nasty.