The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

The New Era of Trump: Lies will not be Lies

ProWI 2017-01-01 18:16:57 

Not if you thought the post-factual was not upon us read this.

Wall Street Journal Editor-in-Chief Gerard Baker said his newspaper would not refer to false statements from the Trump administration as “lies,” because doing so would ascribe a “moral intent” to the statements.

Now, if I laugh, I'd poop.

This is the kind of normalization of the Trump behaviour the Right and its megaphone are preparing its "Deplorables" and those "poorly educated" to accept, so as to ward off any criticism of Trump coming from the Left and other normal people.

So when a Problemjay, Nitro, Nickoutr and the likes come expousing their version of truth, know what they are now conditioned to do.

And it's why Trump and the Commies of the world who don't want to believe in the Russian hacking.

Trump knows, but can't bring himself to publicly admit that Russian hacking helped in winning him the presidency. So, now he claims he has other information to reveal to show otherwise.

President-elect Donald J. Trump, expressing lingering skepticism about intelligence assessments of Russian interference in the election, said on Saturday evening that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking, and that the information would be revealed “on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

There is either a separate intelligence agency giving Trump information that Obama doesn't get, or, Trump is being fed contrary information by a Russian in-bed in his inner circle. The same kind of intel, one suspects, he was getting during the campaign and his likely awareness of what the Russians were doing to help him win the presidency.

I say, if there is not a secret cabal within the intelligence agencies keeping special tabs on Donald Trump and his possible secret ties to the Russians, then those agencies are not worth their salt. Expecially, given that Trump doesn't deal in email and other modern technologies, but old pigeon-like deliveries.

Chrissy 2017-01-01 18:51:19 

In reply to ProWI

Murdoch owns that these days - what do you expect?