The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Nitro and his "Blame the Liberals" talk

ProWI 2017-03-05 14:52:02 

.....ah, ah mean Trump. but Nitro is a Believer.

Donald Trump is a professional white victimologist. The examples are legion. Trump never takes responsibility for his actions and appears to believe in numerous fictions: News media outlets are conspiring against him, Barack Obama is trying to sabotage his presidency, the military and not the commander in chief is to blame for the recent botched raid that killed a Navy commando, the women who accused Trump of sexual assault are all lying, millions of “illegal votes” were cast against him, and the tens of millions of people who have protested his regime are all paid operatives.

Donald Trump also refuses to take responsibility for the nationwide wave of hate crimes against Muslims, Jews and people of color that his rhetoric and agenda have inspired.

Trump’s voters are also white victimologists. Despite the fact that white Americans have more (unearned) political, social and economic power than members of any other group in the country, public opinion and other research has shown that Trump’s white voters believe they are “oppressed” and that nonwhites receive more opportunities. (Trump’s voters and Republicans en masse also believe that men, not women, are victims of sexism in America.) White victimology is also present in the deranged belief that racism against white people is as big a problem, if not bigger, than racism against African-Americans and other people of color. White conservatives are also more likely to hold such beliefs than other members of the American public.

nitro 2017-03-05 15:03:11 

In reply to ProWI

Oh whatever.

Not only whites voted for Trump, he got a lot of Obama votes too.

Get over your loser's remorse.

ProWI 2017-03-05 15:06:41 

In reply to nitro

I guess Obama never had white voters.

nitro 2017-03-05 15:10:43 

In reply to ProWI

Yes and they voted for Trump. Hence if you class those people as racists and fools who voted for Trump then they are the same racists and fools who voted for Obama.

Does not make sense.

Any ways, my vacation ends today. I am about to go.

Have a good one bro, I will check in when I can.

ProWI 2017-03-05 17:17:37 

In reply to nitro

Hope you had a restful one, even though your mind was often ill at ease with the shortcomings of your man in the Whitehouse.

Take care of yourself. Donald can take care of his.

johndom90 2017-03-05 17:22:27 

What...father above .. Will he tweet tomorrow?

Preident Twit.