YOUR TO DO LIST - VISITING GUYANA!

XDFIX 2017-03-26 17:30:33 

Link Text

Runs 2017-04-09 07:52:11 

Trinidad's take on Guyana's oil and future outlook
Link Text

steveo 2017-04-09 11:48:06 

In reply to Runs

Good read. The main problem with Guyana currently is psychological, the posture put on by the govt is anti business, anti economics and even anti people and it is scaring people.

They are so obsessed with "getting back" at the PPP, they are making decisions that are hurting the people and costing excess tax payers money.

One example is drug procurement, instead of giving local companies the contracts to source drugs, they rather send the money out of the country to foreign companies.

Another example is the amount of money spent on fruitless investigations and audits. The vast majority of Guyanese people will not benefit from these actions, its only Grangers pals and buddies who are hired to do the work.

They simply do not understand economics.

Runs 2017-04-09 11:57:18 

In reply to steveo

Well said, tit for tat politics

birdseye 2017-04-09 12:00:11 

In reply to XDFIX

i got one to-do-list visiting Guyana - DON'T! big grin

Runs 2017-04-09 12:11:28 

In reply to birdseye

Massive country to visit breathtakingly beautiful don't let the politricks keep yuh back.

birdseye 2017-04-09 14:02:39 

In reply to Runs

Massive country to visit breathtakingly beautiful don't let the politricks keep yuh back.
WOW! that's massive endorsment ---- just may put it on my to-do list - see like my president "trump" - i am not ideological smile