The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Tucker Carlson says...

ProWI 2017-11-03 23:01:56 

"no policy in modern American history has hurt African-Americans more than immigration"

Yes Tucker, I agree with you - that damn forced Immigration. African Americans, still hurting after all these years.

Emir 2017-11-04 09:59:34 

In reply to ProWI

So essentially, the ultra right wing- white nationalist- fundamentalist-evangelicals wants to freeze the evolution of modern American history based on race.

They are fearful that non European peoples will one day, combined in numbers, become a majority in America.

They thus want to preserve "White" something, they have no moral authority to do.THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN RIGHTLY DO SO ARE THE NATIVE AMERICANS.

In Europe, they are well aware of what Europe did to the rest of the world and they don't want to be victims of their own crimes- slavery and colonization.

But the horse has already bolted and they cannot stop it.

BeatDball 2017-11-05 06:49:18 

True true story, Tucker! Illegals have jobs that AA and legal immigrants could have gotten! Lemme assk a deep question: Why are we always running to white majority ruled countries and making demands to change it to the ones we ran away from???? As immigrants, shouldnt we work our arse off, save $$$, ketch a corner (keep a low profile) and let our scions assimilate into the larger society or simply go back to the ole cuntry (when we have accumulated enough wealth)?! Im scratching my head like a dunce...help me nah!?
lol rolleyes

Emir 2017-11-05 09:12:17 

In reply to BeatDball

like a dunce

I agree lol

Dan_De_Lyan 2017-11-05 10:35:26 

In reply to Emir

dont laugh out loud...hold your teeth before it falls off big grin

BeatDball 2017-11-06 10:19:20 

In reply to Emir Shoite boi! Why yuh have to use my own words against mih?! U really giving me the triple Ds - demean disparage denigrate!

big grin wink

ray 2017-11-06 11:01:47 

In reply to BeatDball

dem white men came to our countries and changed it...now it's our turn to come to their countries and change it...do fuh do nah obeah

lol

Runs 2017-11-06 12:31:16 

WATCH: Trump tells Japanese dignitaries he never knew there were ‘so many countries’ until he was elected lol lol

BeatDball 2017-11-06 12:37:16 

In reply to ray Lmao. A good one.

lol cool