The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Locked phone again

black 2017-11-07 13:02:14 

Investigators cannot get into the killer's phone.

camos 2017-11-07 13:03:36 

In reply to black

what they hope to find..more bodies?

black 2017-11-07 13:10:09 

In reply to camos

Names of bodies. lol

camos 2017-11-07 13:40:23 

In reply to black

get some form of gun control and stop wasting time.

powen001 2017-11-07 14:13:55 

In reply to camos

So?

use the dead mans finger if its an Iphone big grin

black 2017-11-07 14:33:30 

In reply to powen001

They are now saying that this guy escaped from a mental facility.

birdseye 2017-11-07 14:53:46 

Trump’s and republicans logic – a good guy with a gun arrived on the scene and prevented more killings ---- Mnnnnnn ---- I wonder how many would have been killed if the bad guy was armed with say a knife instead of a gun -----

SnoopDog 2017-11-07 14:56:27 

In reply to black

I don't know how y'all can live in that fcuked up country.

rudebway 2017-11-07 15:37:04 

In reply to black

Investigators cannot get into the killer's phone.

i wonder what model it is. i expect sales to skyrocket. if the fbi cant get into it, you nosey side chick cant!

RemainsUnknown 2017-11-07 16:17:38 

In reply to black

This guy was an oddball to say the LEAST:

Records indicate that Kelley lived for some period on a property valued at about $800,000 owned by his parents in New Braunfels. The secluded home sits on 28 acres of wooded farmland, separated from the nearest main road by a long private driveway.

Neighbors told local news media that Kelley lived in a barn behind the 3,700-square-foot home with his current wife and 2-year-old son. They said the family had lived there for more than a decade.

Dave Ivey, who identified himself as Kelley’s uncle, apologized to the shooting victims in an interview with NBC News.

“I never in a million years could have believed Devin could be capable of this kind of thing,” Ivey said. “My family will suffer because of his coward actions.”

Mark Moravitz, who lives across the street from the Kelley family, also said he frequently heard gunfire coming from the property, often at 10 or 11 p.m.

“We hear a lot of gunfire,” he told KSAT, “but we’re out in the country.”

A Facebook page bearing Kelley’s name showed a photo of a Ruger assault-style rifle — the kind of weapon police say was used in the shooting. The page was taken down on Sunday.

Former high school classmates of Kelley took to their own Facebook pages in shock, describing him as a social outcast whom some had blocked or deleted from their social networking because he sent inappropriate or aggressive messages.

“I was close with Devin Kelley from middle school through high school . . . and I had always known there was something off about him,” Courtney Kleiber wrote on Facebook.

“He use to be happy at one point, normal, your average kid,” she wrote. “Over the years we all saw him change into something that he wasn’t. To be completely honest, I’m really not surprised this happened, and I don’t think anyone who knew him is very surprised either.”

As Texas town mourns, details emerge on gunman's methodical tactics in church massacre

RemainsUnknown 2017-11-07 16:19:34 

In reply to rudebway

i wonder what model it is. i expect sales to skyrocket. if the fbi cant get into it, you nosey side chick cant!

Combs declined on Tuesday to identify which type of phone Kelley used, in an effort to not encourage other potential criminals to purchase the same phone.Link Text

runout 2017-11-07 16:49:13 

In reply to SnoopDog

Bro, look around. As screwed up as it appears to you, it is still one of the best places to live. Don't throw the good out, because some are bad.

Good and bad exists everywhere, even in the paradise where you reside.

powen001 2017-11-07 18:11:38 

In reply to black

in 2012!!

dig deeper boss... dont let headlines get you .

black 2017-11-07 18:20:01 

In reply to powen001

Ok, still a mental hospital.

Just like you dug deep on terrorist accusations.

Regardless, he is still a piece of shit.

powen001 2017-11-07 18:29:21 

In reply to black

yes ..He WAS a piece...but you fell for the headline.. JUST released..that is a serious misdirection to fit into chat points.

He was also REMARRIED too ..since that time...

and I still hold fast that he Terrorized that church!

Even IF he was really after his mother in law....He killed many innocent people including kids...

that my brother is a terrorist...

And for the record..All terrorist in my opinion are mentally deranged....but all mentally deranged arent terrorists.

runout 2017-11-07 18:51:02 

In reply to powen001

Are you equating mentally deranged with evil?

That is very damning of the mentally challenged community