with Chad Ochocinco

America has never been a racist countrybig grin

Chrissy 2024-01-21 13:14:30 

In reply to FanAttick
Excellent - what a joke

googley 2024-01-21 16:26:49 

Tim Scott didn't get the memo!

VIX 2024-01-21 16:47:24 

If Trump is forced out, Haley will be the next US president.

Notwithstanding the clout of the influential backroom misfits.

#delusional

FanAttick 2024-01-21 17:22:46 

In reply to VIX

I have a better chance with Halle Berry than Haley has of being US President…

Brerzerk 2024-01-21 20:33:40 

In reply to VIX

Book Mark it just like '4 mo' 'ears'

Trinity 2024-01-22 00:49:21 

Thanks for posting, I missed this one. A lot could (and will) happen between now and November. Now will any of these things matter to white Americans desperate to protect their social position, probably not.

rudebway 2024-01-22 01:01:16 

In reply to Trinity

I think you are spot on. Make America great again is probably the most effective dog whistle ever. Even if you are trailer park trash in a mobile home on govt assistance, you are the white I mean the right color

VIX 2024-01-22 02:11:37 

In reply to Brerzerk

I didn't look at the link, but whoever Mr. Sharpe is, I'm sure he is influential enough to convince heartland mericka, real mericka, to switch from Trump or Haley to the party that's not sure who or what defines a man or a woman.

Did Mr. Sharpe also do a "deconstruct" on your orange pedo king in 2016?

#misfits
#unwelcome
#mass deportation

edited- I didn't know who Sharpe was. Now I know he's some inconsequential former athlete.

JahJah 2024-01-22 04:11:03 

In reply to VIX

You pretend not to know who Shannon Sharpe is, then you double down on your anti-blackness in buffer group fashion and dismissively refer to the accomplished black man as a female. What was the point of that? Because of what he said? You must have watched it and it irked you.

The part that it was a HBCU that had to hire her dad because the darling Whites wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. Dat bun you don't? Y'all love benefiting from the fruits of Black people's fight against White supremacy then turn around denigrate Black people at the behest of said White supremacy.

It's what you guys do. It's what you live for.

Wally-1 2024-01-22 07:48:00 

In reply to FanAttick
The same woman that took down the confederate structures.
smh

VIX 2024-01-22 10:08:58 

In reply to JahJah

Shannon Sharpe is an American former football tight end who played 14 seasons in the National Football League

I’m 100% sure I’m not the only one here who doesn’t know who or what Shannon Sharpe is.

Now I know he’s some random player in a sport I’ve had no interest in ever. In fact the only “football” player I can name is OJ Simpson!
This ain’t the first time you've accused me of being racist based on nothing more than not knowing random merica athletes from merica-only sports.

Is it also racist to not know random winter sports athletes? Or Ice hockey? Or Equestrian?
Or does that only apply to idiotic inconsequential merika sports YOU follow??

StumpCam 2024-01-22 11:01:15 

In reply to VIX

But you watch idiotic American TV and follow idiotic American news and politics!razz

VIX 2024-01-22 12:29:14 

In reply to StumpCam

Nah!!

It follows me around!
Anywhere I turn is great merica this, great merika that!! big grin

carl0002 2024-01-22 15:17:25 

In reply to googley

My gosh these people are gutless, spineless wimps.
shock

Barry 2024-01-22 16:09:59 

In reply to JahJah

Y'all love benefiting from the fruits of Black people's fight against White supremacy then turn around denigrate Black people at the behest of said White supremacy.

It's what you guys do. It's what you live for.

A generalization is a form of abstraction whereby common properties of specific instances are formulated as general concepts or claims.

JahJah 2024-01-22 18:06:58 

In reply to VIX

This isn't ONLY about some obscure sport he played. I don't even follow NFL. He has done quite a lot in sports media since then, d-riding for Lebron notwithstanding.

But added to all that, he just conducted an interview (with Katt Williams) that went viral. Some say 'broke the internet'. Yes, you missed even ONE person in your orbit mentioning it or seeing some hooplah on the net about it. Yeah, right. So you turn on your PC and only log onto this website, read some TnT news online, check some emails and then log off. Sure, sure. Oh wait...

but you know about GOP candidates, mass deportation etc etc...

Ok, let's say you like under a rock, what was the point of you referring to him as a Miss??? Was that not to degrade him?? Why? Because he is a black man from the 'dirty south' that dare give your beloved some truth serum??

Is it Miss Vivian Richards or Miss Courtney Walsh? Ok, it wasn't racism because he dared put Nikki in her place. Then you tell us why you went out of way to type Ms.

You think you're slick.

I’m 100% sure I’m not the only one here who doesn’t know who or what Shannon Sharpe is.

No doubt, but what motive would those others have to talk about someone they are unaware of and then refer to them as Mr or Ms or Mrs. Yeah, you didn't consider that it could have been Mrs Sharpe, eh?

JahJah 2024-01-22 18:07:07 

In reply to Barry

GFY

JahJah 2024-01-22 18:17:40 

In other news, Nikki Haley also said that USA was NEVER a racist country and that slavery and Jim Crow were just kinks along the way. This in the same breath where she said she faced racism growing up in the deep south.

Her comes VIX on his horse (DW Griffiths "The Birth of a Nation" style with white sheet and all) named Barry to defend her honour.

birdseye 2024-01-22 18:36:47 

In reply to VIX

I didn't know who Sharpe was. Now I know he's some inconsequential former athlete.
Why was this necessary? –--- I am sure he’s consequential enough to ESPN TV for them to sign him to a multimillion dollar contract to entertain an audience. Why behave like crabs in a barrel? Damn!

birdseye 2024-01-22 18:49:39 

In reply to VIX

How do you measure, define consequential?

JahJah 2024-01-23 07:16:35 

In reply to birdseye

Why behave like crabs in a barrel?

I don't believe VIX is Black and he's definitely not a Black American, so I am not sure that applies.

What VIX is doing is similar to "shut up and dribble."

As for "inconsequential", I am sure Shannon was consequential enough to be considered one of the greatest ever at his position, based on what I've read about his playing days.

Look, the uppity negro passed his place and dare put Nimrata in her place on the issue of American (especially anti-Black) racism. Until he states otherwise, that is the crux of the matter for VIX.

velo 2024-01-23 13:00:10 

Shannon sharpe has exploded in the last three years the second largest podcaster in america and a hghly sought after sports caster.as well as being a american football legend so he is not inconsequential..

doosra 2024-01-23 13:21:44 

In reply to velo

you really think Vix didn't know?

StumpCam 2024-01-23 13:43:52 

In reply to velo

Shannon sharpe has exploded in the last three years the second largest podcaster in america and a hghly sought after sports caster.as well as being a american football legend so he is not inconsequential..

I live in America and don’t know that!
How many “idiotic” sports talk shows and podcasts can one listen to anyway?? ESPN has one for every hour 24/7!razz

doosra 2024-01-23 13:53:46 

In reply to StumpCam

most muricans generally don't know stuff anyways , well except all the various fast food places about lol

you are not one a dem are you

VIX 2024-01-23 14:00:30 

In reply to birdseye

In my 20 years posting here, Zsa Zsa is the only one who’s ever remotely suggested I’m a racist.

Not entirely unexpected, given Zsa Zsa's habit of accusing everyone of racism sooner or later. It's his default combat line, you see, when that single brain cell, as it often does, decides to take a breather from generating coherent arguments.

This time I’ve gotten into Zsa Zsa huge black book of racists due to me being ignorant of a random talking-head ex-athlete of a sport I have zero interest in.

Now, remember not too long ago when recounting his many brushes with racism during his playing days, the great Michael Holding became emotional and suggested that nothing has changed, etc.? Had that interview been aired on a great merican station, would it have been of consequence to the great merikan people? Or would they have said, who T F is that? What inconsequential nonsense is this pon the telly? And what the heck is this cricket thing?

Why should Mr. Sharpe, an ex-athlete in a moronic sport, and his opinions about merican history be of consequence to a Trinidad and Tobago citizen residing in Trinidad and Tobago? Is it because he’s a great merican? And all things merickan are good? All things Caribbean are bad, backward?

The misfits’ great merica is known to be the most racist in the world. I don’t need some irrelevant, inconsequential talking head to reiterate that.

In any case, with all due respect, which is little in this particular case, please rock so with your supercilious foolishness!

StumpCam 2024-01-23 14:00:51 

No! My meals are home cooked!
But, my point is between working and commuting who has the time to listen to a million podcasts and sports talk?! BTW, I know who Shannon Sharpe and his brother are!

VIX 2024-01-23 14:02:51 

In reply to doosra
I really didn't know who that guy was!

birdseye 2024-01-23 17:32:11 

In reply to VIX

Much to your chagrin, America does have some intellectuals, artists… and as a matter of fact, some people who know how to do some things reasonably well, as an example your computer may have an intel or an AMD processor, both of which America creation and both work reasonably well…look all countries have some so-called defining personalities, nobody does calypso better than. Trinidad or Reggae better than Jamaica, or bullshit Braggadocio better than America. However the above countries do have other veritable defining qualities….though I know you don’t believe that, except,, maybe for Trinidad and Tobago . big grin

doosra 2024-01-23 17:45:03 

In reply to birdseye

Vix knows, trust me

he lives in the stock market lol

JahJah 2024-01-23 20:44:18 

In reply to VIX

You wrote that whole ass essay and not ONCE did you address why you referred to that man as a 'Ms.'

NOT ONCE!!!

Now you call him Mr.

Well, good on you.

Now you know that we will NOT just shut up and dribble.

seaegg99 2024-01-23 20:57:27 

In reply to JahJah

lol

VIX 2024-01-23 21:03:50 

In reply to JahJah

Sorry guy, it was addressed prior.

granite 2024-01-23 21:06:58 

In reply to doosra

Yes sir you hit it pon de head.lollollol

velo 2024-01-23 21:07:14 

In reply to JahJah

Who is we ? The north africans thst you find so attractive ?

JahJah 2024-01-24 16:40:44 

In reply to velo

I wish I knew what the hell you're on about, but since there's no cure for stupid, I think I'll avoid you, just in case your ailment is contagious.

JahJah 2024-01-24 16:43:39 

In reply to VIX

Sorry guy, it was addressed prior.

You stated WHY you referred to someone you've never heard of as a female?? REALLY???????????

Humour me. Tell me again since I missed it.

I'm still puzzled as to why someone who is correcting a racist candidate and her ridiculous notions gets insulted but not the actual racist. WOW!

velo 2024-01-24 18:54:33 

In reply to JahJah
big grin you just a joke trying to be something your not

DukeStreet 2024-01-25 10:30:03 

In reply to VIX

You don't know any American athletes but you sure know a lot about American politics. Wonderful.big grin

VIX 2024-01-25 11:46:43 

In reply to DukeStreet

You see, the politics in the delusional misfits' great murica is more entertaining than any of its moronic "world" sports.

JahJah 2024-01-28 05:49:31 

In reply to DukeStreet

Twix tink we have ant size brains like him.

Him ah try a ting. Of course he knew who Shannon was. He was just trying to denigrate him because he had the unmitigated gall to check Darling Nikki. big grin

I wonder if he'll be just as upset if some other uppity negro sportsman from the USA does the same to Charlie Kirk.

confused

JahJah 2024-01-28 05:49:59 

In reply to velo

You're a joke, just being you.

VIX 2024-01-28 21:20:54 

Poor little zsa zsa. The sad guy believes everyone is as celebrity and US obsessed as he is.

Only his low-value boyfriend stupidjones is as pitiful.

Jeremy 2024-01-28 22:34:00 

In reply to FanAttick

shannon should stick to sports. He said nikki haley is pakistani.

Nikki family is from punjab india.

Steven A smith got it right on his show, he mention that her parents are from India.

VIX 2024-01-28 23:47:09 

In reply to Jeremy

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan. Bangladesh... no one cares. She's only relevant if Trump is forced out.

Jeremy 2024-01-29 00:27:32 

In reply to VIX

I care because my ancestors came from India and i take pride in India.

Just like afro caribbean take pride in africa.

JahJah 2024-02-05 07:17:09 

In reply to VIX

Ahhhh, after all this time, you still can't offer anything remotely related to an intelligent and relevant response. You can only resort to name calling.

Name calling is only effective if you back it up with something substantial. Still awaiting your reason/motive for what you did.

JahJah 2024-02-05 07:21:33 

In reply to Jeremy

shannon should stick to sports.

No, he shouldn't. She made an asinine statement about the USA never being a racist country. It demands a response from any Black or Native person with a voice. He is a Black man. He is a Black American. His family and ancestors have been there longer than Haley and hers. Maybe he and they know a thing or who two about the subject.

You wouldn't know how insulting that is to ANY Black or Native American, be they a celebrity or someone who YOU feel is worthy of addressing the topic.

Who gives two shits where her family is from? It doesn't make her statement any less ridiculous.

You and Laura Ingraham can go intercourse yourselves. Use VIX's face if you must.

PS: If he had stuck to sports, his podcast probably wouldn't have progressed as quickly as it has done recent.

VIX 2024-02-05 13:00:01 

In reply to ZsaZsa
Oh shite!

I don't know what you more obsesed with - gay sex or random unknown US celebrities!

One or the other constitutes 95% of your posts pon here.

JahJah 2024-02-05 17:47:30 

In reply to VIXen

Oh you sassy little vixen you. It seems you are the one who is obsessed with gay sex, since you brought it up out of no where. Maybe your conscience telling you something.

However, you're still deflecting and dodging. Are you still not able to tell us what your motives were for calling the 'random unknown US BLACK MALE celebrity' a woman because he dared address your well known US errr Indian errr whatever she is this week politician? Were you obsessing over his (perceived) sexuality per chance? Using were you just trying to imply he was gay in order to somehow denigrate him?

Do tell, dear VIXen.

JahJah 2024-02-23 11:16:49 

I gave this thread enough time, so that VIX could explain why he said what he said. However, he knows that he's an anti-Black racist crotches, because he agrees with Nikki Haley that N-words (or maybe K-words is his preference according to the teachings of Mr Hunger Strike) should know their place and shut up and dribble. Right, VIXen?

VIXen,

Instead of chasing me on various threads and talking to other men about me in true sissy-fied fashion, come and address me directly.

Explain yourself once and for all.

VIX 2024-02-23 13:48:04 

explain what? why I didn't know who some random inconsequential merican athlete was??

One who's in a "sport" that that's played only in your great merica? I dunno what's to hexplain.

JahJah 2024-02-24 05:13:37 

In reply to VIX

Still trying to run away from that appropriate anti-Black racist tag you wear?

You know damn well this isn't about you not knowing who Shannon Sharpe is.

It's about your thinly veiled attack on him for calling out that fellow racist of yours Nikki Haley.

Now explain why you attacked his sexuality for having the temerity to put your racist queen Nikki in her place.

VIX 2024-02-27 12:46:20 

In reply to JahJah
see if the remaining brain cell can assist you with this

you should petition admin to ban any poster who doesn't know any of the many many many random US celebrities you idolise.
Tell admin that's nothing but racism. Also mention to him that the growing chip on your shoulder is now debilitating.

As an aside, you need to rationalise your angle of tagging racism to anyone who offers opinions differing from yours.
I've been here ~20 years. In that time, You're the only one who's ever remotely suggested I'm racist.

However the majority accepts that you're a closet fag.

JahJah 2024-02-29 09:20:14 

In reply to VIX

see if the remaining brain cell can assist you with thishttps://www.everything-birthday.com/name/m/Shannon

So the 'Shannon' name's popularity is 15% Boys, 85% girls is your excuse/defense?

Allow me to retort with this

It says Courtney is 8% Male and 92% female.

Ms Courtney Walsh, Ms Courtney Browne, you say? Let's go back to good ole Murica with Ms Courtney B. Vance. Yes, a celeb - formerly of Law & Order and I believe the hubby of Angela Bassett. Mr Angela Bassett then?

So what was that you were saying about brain cells? Perhaps you have none remaining then!!!

you should petition admin to ban any poster who doesn't know any of the many many many random US celebrities you idolise.

Woah, are you actually a full grown man? Ban posters? What a weird sentiment. Seems like you are the type that goes crying to the teacher. You go back to this idolatry argument because you are embarrassed that you got caught and called out. Stop cow bawling man. Just admit that you intimated that the man was gay just because he called out racism. No one responds the way you did calling the person Mr or Ms without wanting to make an actual point. You could have just said 'Does this Shannon person' instead of 'Does Ms Shannon Sharpe'

No, you sought to denigrate that man because he sought to educate someone that YOU idolise on the topic of racism in Amerikkka. See how that presumption works? I'm surprised you didn't tell him to shut up and dribble, but you sought to disparage him by going to the homosexual argument. Interesting, given how you call out others for...well...let's move on. Shannon could be a raging homosexual all he wants, he is still RIGHT and your idol Nikki is WRONG!

And the chip on your shoulder argument. That's the usual racist push back Black people hear when they call out racists. I see you have the AmeriKKKan anti-Black playbook handy. Why didn't use that one before against Shannon rather than infer he is gay. You have more in common with the 'MuriKKKans' than you think!!!!

I've been here ~20 years. In that time, You're the only one who's ever remotely suggested I'm racist.

It seems to be bothering you quite a bit. Throw stone in a hog pen...and all that jazz. Truth hurts, I know. It's your coming out party.

However the majority accepts that you're a closet fag.

DialDid you send PMs taking a poll? You and your friends think this way because you can't handle the truth about yourselves. If you think I care what anyone on this MB thinks about me, even in jest, then you're sadly mistaken. How many here are attending your funeral when you die? Sure, they'll offer a quick RIP and then move on like nothing ever happened. But I guess the MB is what you use to define your worth and justify your existence. You take it way too seriously. Most come for the banter, then lock it off and not remember it after that for another 2 days or so.

What was it Dave said about Twitter? He doesn't care because it's not a real place? Yeah, I know it's a more 'intimate' spot, but I treat it pretty much the same. You don't, hence you've gone off the deep end.

JahJah 2024-02-29 09:37:44 

BTW

Here is Vivian

Vivian is predominantly a girls name, with 98.82% of Vivians being girls, and 1.18% being boys.

Let us know how walking up to Viv and saying "Hi, Ms Vivian Richards" works out for you.