The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Will Arab Americans Vote for Trump?

Page: previous  1 2
Walco 4/12/24, 7:41:27 PM
Walco avatar image

debut: 6/22/08
13,327 runs

In reply to Emir

Do you give Biden a free pass for Genocide?

Of course not. But I can promise you that a future President Trump will not criticize the indiscriminate killing of Palestinians and he will never call for a two state solution. Do you know how I know this? He has not done or called for either thing to date. It's easy for you to say from afar that "nothing Trump will do to them [Palestinians] can be any worse." But I suspect that if you were a Palestinian living in Gaza right now, you would be thinking that going forward you have a better chance of not becoming a victim of genocide with Biden as President than with Trump.
Walco 4/12/24, 7:44:12 PM
Walco avatar image

13,327 runs

In reply to SnoopDog

shockshockshock
As the great Tuco Ramirez once said "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

So yuh telling me that all these years I have been under the mistaken belief that Tuco was an Italian? big grin
Emir 4/12/24, 8:15:13 PM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,632 runs

In reply to Walco

But I suspect that if you were a Palestinian living in Gaza right now, you would be thinking that going forward you have a better chance of not becoming a victim of genocide with Biden as President than with Trump.

I echo what the people in Gaza are saying- this genocide is the apex of their oppression.

I have direct word of the Gaza people from their relatives in my community- I correspond daily with the Palestinian American community here.

But I can promise you that a future President Trump will not criticize the indiscriminate killing of Palestinians and he will never call for a two state solution.
Exactly the same as Biden- his criticism was fake and right after his public utterances, he approved weapons transfer.

If you won't listen to me or the Palestinians, listen to Biden's own officials- 12 of his hand picked senior officials walked out on his administration because they wanted nothing to do with genocide. Biden is an unapologetic Zionist. At least Trump was blunt with what he will do, unlike Biden.

Now, lets be clear, the Palestinians and those of us who are not shy to condemn this genocide, DO NOT SEE IT AS TRUMP vs Biden and who is less evil.

It is about making sure Biden is not rewarded for supporting genocide and doing nothing to even criticize right up to last week. Only when the polls started showing Americans are upset and may not vote for him, he slightly changed his public utterances hoping to fool the people.
- edited -
Walco 4/12/24, 9:00:22 PM
Walco avatar image

13,327 runs

In reply to Emir

Exactly the same as Biden- his criticism was fake and right after his public utterances, he approved weapons transfer.

Ok boss. I give up. Carry on smartly smile I refer you back to Snoop's caution regarding whining if and when Trump and Netanyahu get together and turn the genocide into complete annihilation of all Palestinians in Gaza. Remember, they have nowhere to go. Egypt does not want them.
Page: previous  1 2