The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

T&T.. Amarah died from blunt force trauma, decapitation

sgtdjones 4/12/24, 5:11:47 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
35,096 runs

T&T..Autopsy: Amarah died from blunt force trauma, decapitation

An autopsy report on four-year-old Amarah Lallite concluded that she died from blunt force trauma to the head and decapitation.
Guardian Media also learnt that there was no indication that the decapitation happened after she died. The report also stated there were no signs of any sexual trauma.
Up to late yesterday evening, the police were at the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) who would determine the suspect’s fate.

The autopsy report confirmed her father Shannon Lallite’s greatest fear, that Amarah suffered the night she was killed at her Fifth Street, Five Rivers, Arouca, home.
After he visited the Forensic Science Centre yesterday to view his daughter’s body, Lallite spoke with Guardian Media where he revealed that the toddler was missing an eye, her lips were cut open and her face had multiple wounds.

“I would say over 40 stabs on her face,” the father said as he cried. He even took a picture of Amarah’s body as proof of the horrific injuries.
“If she’s listening to daddy now, I want to let you know that I love you and I will always love you, and you will always be my little diamond, my one and only child, I real love you and I miss you,” he said as he became emotional.
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 5:18:37 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,096 runs

Trini Comments:

Bood

Lord, look at what we have become?

Jan

Rare cases fathers who want full custody of children in this country, in lots of cases, they don't want to be responsible for their children

George Lewis

Put a photo of the child killer in the Guardian for everyone to see. It's time for the Government to demonize criminal activity rather than aiding and abetting it by hiding it's ugly facade.

tide55

I have no sympathy for this man. HE failed his daughter. He impregnated the woman and then left her to raise the product of her lust and moved on to other women. Now he expects you to feel sorry for him, while for years he did nothing. Sure he is telling you now of how he tried, well I don't believe him and I don't think he tried hard enough. Tell me, which useless woman would not take money for her child? Tell me which man would not tell her to take money from the father to support his child instead of him having to take care of another man's child? The woman is just as guilty, she moved on to another man. I do have sympathy and deep sorrow for that beautiful angel though. She was a completely innocent victim in all of this. My sympathy and sorrow cannot bring her back, but I know she is in Heaven because God takes care of his innocent children.
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 10:41:47 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,096 runs

DPP orders murder charge against man accused of killing Amarah, 4

The Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) has given instructions to charge the suspect who was held in connection with Amarah Lallitte’s killing on Monday.
39-year-old Inshan Constant was arrested on April 8 and remained in police custody since the murder was discovered.

He is expected to appear in court on Monday.
The four-year-old girl’s decapitated body was found after 9 pm by her mother after she returned with the police from filing a report of a domestic disturbance.

Lallitte’s mutilated corpse was found in a bedroom, while her head had been cut off and stashed in a barrel at the back of the house at Fifth Street, Five Rivers, Arouca.