The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Come een Jeremy

Page: previous  1
sgtdjones 4/19/24, 8:59:30 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
35,114 runs

Not only dat - Jeremy only posts good news about India and its expats.

Its not of your damn business what Jeremy posts, nor mine.
We live in democracy , ok I see you want to determine what posters should post ...ah gat ya.
Arawak did you note what your moderator wants?

I cant post about Rowley's tenure where over 3,000 African young men have been murdered, by your notation on page one.
Where such Africans live in squalor without basic amenities after voting for his party for 60 years...that's a no no...huh?
You want to do Like Eric Williams to keep them in Poverty as he gave Syrians and Lebanese various manufacturing rights .
Ansa McCall , Metal X Engineering et al...they are the one percentage pulling Rowley's strings .
This PM brags he is an expert at Crushed gravel after 8 years at UWI...amazing achievement.

For the Historian this is news in Canada today

What you posted is no big deal....insurance covered the losses
- edited -
Emir 4/19/24, 10:03:15 PM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,643 runs

In reply to Chrissy

And the other eediot lives in Penal after being deported as an Indesh from Canada, his fake refugee claim was rejected and since then he has gone mad, heck he even claim it snows in Penal which he calls Ontario.

And he owns a multi national corporation.

That poor soul need big help.
big grin
sgtdjones 4/19/24, 10:11:37 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

AH FRAID PUSSY BITE ME"

Emir 2019-08-10 22:27:39
Link Text

The younger generation may view some of Sparrow's "sexual" lyrics as inappropriate and while by today's standards this may be valid, one must consider the era in which some of these gems were composed and the genius of Sparrow to philosophize the socials issues of the day in his music which entertained, amused and educated his fans.

I introduced my teenage great grand daughter to this song while we were having a discussion about my youth days and popular Trinidad culture at that time. The "pussy" lyrics had her confused and made her shy, but I convinced her to see it for its true meaning and message and view it in the historical context.

DAVE400 2019-08-11 13:39:58
Boy...if I see my father in law talking to my daughter about pussy my wife and I would have some serious words...after I tell him to shut the fcuk up.

link

I introduced my teenage great grand daughter to this song
A senile sick Imam.shock
- edited -
JahJah 4/22/24, 6:41:26 AM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,055 runs

In reply to STDjones

Once again STFU. You are a hypocrite. One hand bragging about how you're going to use your influence in the Toronto Police to hunt down a dude mocking someone but then turns around endorses another who hurls racial slurs.

Apart from your STDs, your main ailments are your racist mind and your sheer stupidity.

Oh, how I could forget...delusions of grandeur!
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/22/24, 4:01:27 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to JahJah

Ms Zsa Zsa

I observed the deliberate actions taken against the pizza delivery man, who was simply trying to earn a living. 
He has been brought to the attention of the Toronto police for a violation of his probation, and as a result, he will face charges.
He violated the law, dipstick?
Where is the issue other than in your small mind, which is so empty? 

Now, regarding the racist rant that was posted about a lady in T&T, I comprehend that it has been addressed. 
She has faced scrutiny, issued an apology, and so on which was deserved.
I mentioned that I refrained from watching the video because it seemed redundant after going through the comments on the thread.
If such is regarded as racism in your world, then so be it.

We all have delusions of grandeur but unfortunately you're deluded by triviality. My sympathy Ms Zsa Zsa
cool
- edited -
Page: previous  1