The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

NYT TIMES CONFIRM ISRAEL TERRORIST HIT IN IRAN

Emir 4/19/24, 1:21:07 PM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,643 runs

Will the USA, BRITAIN AND FRANCE now call for a UN condemnation?

Iran reserves the right to defend itself against foreign enemies especially a rogue colonial settler state and a despotic leader in Saudi Arabia.
XDFIX 4/19/24, 4:58:56 PM
XDFIX avatar image

debut: 3/2/03
17,087 runs

In reply to Emir

Isn't Iran a legitimate target given their proxies shenanigan?

What's up with their Mahdi?
- edited -
nickoutr 4/20/24, 12:11:50 AM
nickoutr avatar image

debut: 3/21/08
11,997 runs

Israel will prevail ..... insh Allah
granite 4/21/24, 6:29:44 PM
granite avatar image

debut: 11/1/13
13,335 runs

Israel is a terrorist state but they will prevail because America,the UK,France and others wants it that way.The Jewish so called state of Israel (real name Palestine) have blown up hospitals,killed children,women and men to the tune of 35000 and not a word by their supporters.If Iran is responsible for a proxy war then just understand that the USA with their lackeys have been responsible for proxy wars as far back as I can recall.What makes it unacceptable, the people of Israel are not indegenous to the land of Palestine,they went their by boats jus like illegal immigrants,settled and made it home.How things can change with help from the whites who in times gone by used to kick Jews out of their country,I suppose yall don't know where they went,I'll tell you,they went to Iran,Saudi Arabia,Iraq,Kashmir,even India and Pakistan,all the Muslims gave those Zionists refuge.
Emir 4/22/24, 12:38:26 AM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,643 runs

In reply to granite

This! Not a man move.