The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Message Board Archives

Welcome back Darren Julius Garvey Sammy!

voiceofreason 2023-05-26 15:08:45 

Usher in a monumental day for the REVOLUTION! Although I was against you applying for that position but I understand your passion for West Indies cricket and your belief that you can help to change the fortunes of the senior team. After all you were at the helm of one of the most successful periods in West Indian cricket of recent memory until dastardly egotistical Dave destroyed that.

All the best and VOR will be here to support you as your detractors will return with their usual hate.

doosra 2023-05-26 15:17:12 

In reply to voiceofreason

Although I was against you applying for that position

why?

and can you point me to the thread?

Drapsey 2023-05-26 15:31:18 

Laggard.

doosra 2023-05-26 15:44:16 

In reply to Drapsey

when vor seh no, it is yes big grin big grin big grin

Drapsey 2023-05-26 15:54:31 

In reply to doosra

Thanks for keeping him honest.

Ok, I know that it's just an expression.

Emir 2023-05-26 20:21:09 

In reply to doosra

You are acting like a vindictive and small minded person obsessed with Sammy's appointment.

Reading your wicked and obsessive comments against Sammy, If I didn't know better I would have believed he was some sort of evil man.

It is one thing to dislike an appointment of the coach, but it is quite another to spew hate, evil and low life wickedness that you have spew against him.

Hate and hate driven by racism is evil and I caution you against this grave sin.

voiceofreason 2023-05-26 21:37:59 

In reply to Drapsey Hey Droopsy what you mean by keeping him honest? I w clearly stated that I did not want him to take the position but now that he has I will support him.

voiceofreason 2023-05-26 21:40:17 

In reply to Emir Really ? Doosra? Hmm... Maybe he vex Chanders did not get the position.

doosra 2023-05-26 22:21:46 

In reply to Emir

i have made no comments against Sammy, in case you didn't notice

follow carefully...

hate and racist, says the Emir...

doosra 2023-05-26 22:22:53 

actually, I said eons ago the coaching should be split...and the likes of Sammy and Bravo be given opps to work with the LO teams

i am calling out an inconsistency that i believe is a big reason for the state of wi cricket

we decide on personnel depending on if it suits us or not...the same people who dis Sammy, say he ent qualified and up to par, etc etc... have flipped in a second

that is what i am pointing out...this is the same set of people who are badgering CWI for process, transparency, etc

it is called hypocrisy...it takes courage to point it out...and people will call you all sorts of names when you do

velo 2023-05-27 14:17:45 

my concern is he going to be a coach and be able to make the hard decisions when he has to or he going try to be every body's friend.especially to hard headed people like hetmyer if he gets back in the team