The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

ALL THE BEST JAYDEN SEALES!

Page: previous  1 2
PalsofMine 4/9/24, 3:31:10 PM
PalsofMine avatar image

debut: 2/2/23
1,343 runs

In reply to Onionman0

I think that may not be a fair criticism of Seales. He bowled well in the first match of the SA ATour and then was injured but persisted wirh. Same in Oz for the test match.
Onionman0 4/9/24, 3:55:28 PM
Onionman0 avatar image

debut: 3/6/20
3,864 runs

In reply to PalsofMine

I told u that many will say it's unfair to criticize...since Seales played only in 1 test and 1 A tour....but he did supersede many regional players, who performed ....simply because management at that time thought he was special....he was picked from nowhere...superseded Phillips, Chemar, Jordan et al...at that time Both Chemar and Phillips were bowling around 140 km, with swing....
For such strong young man...130 km...is surely letdown.....130 km is the speed with which Jordan bowls....had successfully tour of Bangladesh and South Africa...
So much so, in ongoing regional, Phillips has outbowl Seales...
I still have high regard for Gabriel, who has been treated very poorly....
It's purely my opinion...
seaegg99 4/9/24, 5:58:36 PM
seaegg99 avatar image

debut: 4/6/05
4,584 runs

Kid played one match away and didn't do well so he is a "jag". Played 9 at home and
have taken 36 @21.77 against Eng. Pak and SA.

He is 22 years old let the young man develop. Even with the bad game in Australia he is still at a 24 plus ave. Would think English conditions are perfect conditions to gauge his progress.
powen001 4/10/24, 1:35:40 PM
powen001 avatar image

debut: 11/26/06
61,389 runs

In reply to Logic

Im keeping the Faith Logic,

Jayden has bagged SIX against Northampshire.

I am not rushing him and most importantly...I dont want him to put too much pressure on himself.

confession:

I am hoping that the Advent of young Joseph and his wonderful match winning performance FIRES up ALLLLL of our lads.
Page: previous  1 2