CaribbeanCricket.com

The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

World Cup 2026

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 next
Mon, Jun 29, '26 at 11:52 PM

Yikes with the missed penalties

Mon, Jun 29, '26 at 11:55 PM

Tough to losethis way....just tough.

But so far, underdogs winning the shootouts.

Caution to the favorites. Win in regulation.

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 12:11 AM

@Ayenmol

Morocco is ranked one spot ahead of the Netherlands. I don't think they could be called the underdog in this matchup.

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 5:22 AM

Morocco is looking good

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 5:24 AM

@Priapus

correct.

Morocco made the semis in 22

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 8:00 AM

Oh, poor Jonathan Tah.

Jonathan Tah subjected to vile racist abuse after penalty miss in crushing World Cup loss

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 8:48 AM

@Drapsey

AFter he missed, I turned to my wife and said...here come the racists

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 9:05 AM

@ray

Poor Adolf must be turning in his grave (wherever that is).

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 9:23 AM

I have a feeling that FIFA would investigate this game. something smells .

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 9:47 AM

@WI_cricfan

That goa by Germany that was disallowed was a really bad decision...I don't get VAR sometimes...

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 10:36 AM

@VIX

Thu, Jun 11, '26 at 11:12 AM I got literal money on Germany. Lewwe see how that goes, If I win I shipping 25yr old El Dorado to one and all 😀

Damn it..... was looking forward to sipping some ElDo 25 yo..... hahaha

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 11:35 AM

@FunnyMan

😂

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 12:45 PM

@ray

even before he missed (before shootout started) there was that discussion in our household regarding what could be

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 1:01 PM

Well VAR got Iran by just a toe ....🙂

Tue, Jun 30, '26 at 1:42 PM

Beautiful goal dat. Come on CIV

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 next