@Drapsey
so dem een cuss di white keeper for his own goal/pk π
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
the misfits' grate merika:
The United States' head of homeland security said he "danced a happy dance" when Iran were eliminated from the World Cup.
Markwayne Mullin, who heads the Department of Homeland Security, said on Monday: "I'm just glad they're done, and they're not coming back.
"I was so happy when we were able to pull their visas and said they could leave the US soil, and I might've sung a song or two or maybe even danced a happy dance."
Dance with him misfits,
Dance!!!
@Chrissy
Lionel Messi β 19 goals in 29 games
Kylian Mbappe β 17 goals in 18 games
Miroslav Klose β 16 goals in 24 games
Ronaldo β 15 goals in 19 games
Gerd Muller β 14 goals in 13 games
Mbappe is, at only 27, the second-top scorer in World Cup history. He has amazingly averaged 0.94 goals per game in the competition on average
France v Sweden: Line-ups, Score & Live Updates | Round of 32 | FIFA World Cup 2026β’ | FIFA