@JahJah
Btw, i heard Kawhi is back on his way to the greatest city and country under the sun.
How many championships you gone win?
How many did you all win since he lsft again?
I recall you stating that players were dying to move up north.
The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket
@JahJah
Btw, i heard Kawhi is back on his way to the greatest city and country under the sun.
How many championships you gone win?
How many did you all win since he lsft again?
I recall you stating that players were dying to move up north.
@JahJah
Go deal with your constant hatred for Canada, which is well documented.
You obviously cant tell the difference between gaslighting and actual emotions.
I do not hate any people as a whole in any part of Gods creation.
I just recognize your idiocy and provide balance to your dopy post and rants.
Or used to anyway.
Have a great day....hows the weather up there....go to the park dude....take a walk.....do something other than seethe.
@Ayenmol
Btw, i heard Kawhi is back on his way to the greatest city and country under the sun.
How many championships you gone win?
Start another thread to talk about the NBA. Kawhi returning at age 35 is fine. Expecting to win a championship is another matter.
How many did you all win since he left again?
The same amount as Miami, Cleveland, Detroit, 76ers etc etc etc. Hell, how many did he win in LA, the other greatest city and in the other greatest country?
I recall you stating that players were dying to move up north.
Stop lying. I NEVER said that. I know why most players wouldn't want to come here. You know how dudes HATE paying taxes. Now imagine paying taxes to two different countries.
@Ayenmol
I just recognize your idiocy and provide balance to your dopy post and rants.
Send up a signal when you recognise your own. Yes, I doh spell dat shyte with a Z. You provide balance to nothing you discuss. You need to have a clue in order to do so.
@JahJah
Quit fixating on minutiae bruh.....enjoy the things you can and be leary of letting negativity consume your life.
Laterz.
@Ayenmol
Did you find out about the Somali referee and why he was barred from entering the USA?
Was he related to Ilhan? You know how your boss man loves her and her "degenerate" people.
Don't leave us hanging. Show us the similarities between T Partey and the Somalian ref.
You ran your mouth, now let's get THAT 'balance'.
@velo
Based on their thrashing of the posers up north?
Cabo V woulda bea5en that team too.
Something is weird about this world cup. These refs are fishy. They are VERY selective.
Paraguay came to play rugby (when not parking the bus) but France are the ones with 3 yellows and they got none?
The ref must have mistaken France for an African team and Paraguay for Europeans.
Is the Paraguay Football Federation awash with funds? They must have paid off someone to get that Tah goal overturned against Germany, and get away with a series of dirty plays in that match, and now this one. Or is Infantino looking to shake things up?
Nothing but (off the ball) elbows to the face, rugby tackles and this that could have seen Mbappe out of the World Cup.
Utter filth, that team.
@Capt Jerk Pork
it is with the greatest regret that I am forced to agree with you
that was the dirtiest game of modern day football I have seen
maybe that is how American football evolved cos I have never seen that much contact in football especially the off the ball elbows by the big ear guy and the fella with the arm band
and the ref was oblivious to all of it except when France committed a few and then the green cards came out promptly
in general this World Cup has been a big wrestling foul fest but this was the nastiest thus far