debut: 7/29/19
3,670 runs

- edited -
granite 4/10/24, 10:08:57 PM
granite avatar image

debut: 11/1/13
13,335 runs

In reply to velo

I have seen it over and over and TBH i see and hear it from Afro Trinis against Indo Trinis,it means absolutely nothing,in case you don't know Indians and Afros mix and inter marry more than anywhere in the world.Leave Trinis alone,there will never be war between Afros and Indos,anyway that woman don't even look like Indian.
Slipfeeler 4/12/24, 3:14:41 PM
Slipfeeler avatar image

debut: 12/22/15
7,414 runs

In reply to granite

Are you suggesting that racial slurs against a group of people, including the Prime Minister means absolutely nothing? Are you suggesting that it’s not important when racial slur is used against a certain group of people? Sometimes it’s best to keep quiet than divulge your inner thoughts aka biases.
Overthrow 4/12/24, 3:43:35 PM
Overthrow avatar image

debut: 3/24/21
1,606 runs

In reply to Slipfeeler

Emir and others are afforded free rein and tacit support for their overt racism. Now the echo chamber has found a voice.
granite 4/12/24, 4:34:46 PM
granite avatar image

debut: 11/1/13
13,335 runs

In reply to Slipfeeler

That shit goes both ways,if she cuss Rowley I am OK with that but "racial slurs" should not be acceptable,as I say I have seen Youtube with Indos at the receiving end,no one bothers because there will always be idiots and they are a minority.Trinidad has the highest percentage of Indo/Afro inter-marriage in the world,in another 25 years you won't recognise Indos and Afros,they are busy making one race.
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 5:03:39 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
35,114 runs

In reply to granite

Anyone that thinks racial slurs are only towards afros they are living in another dimension.

No comment when Rowley said he wouldn't touch Kamla cat ( Vagina) on a political platform, his supporters all cheered him on.
In Tobago on a political Platform " if Kamla wins the Calcutta ship will be arriving soon".. Rowley celebrated on such platform.

T&T has changed , my recent visit , I hardly knew her.: cry:
- edited -
Slipfeeler 4/12/24, 5:07:25 PM
Slipfeeler avatar image

7,414 runs

In reply to granite

We have evolved and long passed the stage of malingering regarding racial biases and prejudices against our people, we no longer care about political correctness, for we confront racial slurs at its inception. Last time we ignored racism, we were forcibly taken from our homeland and we found ourselves in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Jamaica, and other countries within the Americas. So, it might not mean anything to you but it’s significant to us.
- edited -
Slipfeeler 4/12/24, 5:14:53 PM
Slipfeeler avatar image

7,414 runs

With that been said, I do not condone any racist comments directed at any race and condemn such acts whether on the political platform or otherwise.
Overthrow 4/12/24, 5:33:11 PM
Overthrow avatar image

1,606 runs

In reply to Slipfeeler

Blah blah blah blah blah. Echo chamber thinking. Will only have a voice once racism when perpetrated at your own. When you are truly concerned about all racism, then some of us will care about your hurt feelings.
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 5:42:54 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to Overthrow

razzrazz
JahJah 4/12/24, 8:05:21 PM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,055 runs

In reply to Slipfeeler

You are wasting your time with Undergrown and the stdjones, who was beside himself with rage over the Pizza Pizza incident but quite calm and collected here should tell you everything you need to know.
- edited -
JahJah 4/12/24, 8:06:05 PM
JahJah avatar image

83,055 runs

In reply to granite

That being your first response to hearing a barrage of 'ni***r this and ni***er' that is hilarious and telling.
- edited -
JahJah 4/12/24, 8:10:21 PM
JahJah avatar image

83,055 runs

In reply to Overthrow

Echo chamber eh. Who build it? The man who called South Africans kaf**rs?

Just deal with matter at hand and stop deflecting and justifying it.
- edited -
Emir 4/12/24, 8:29:03 PM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,643 runs

In reply to granite

Bro,

Don't waste you time with the "Indesh" folks in here, look we thought we had wiped them out, but the few are looking to push their racist anti black agenda (sometimes disguise as anti PNM) and they will not give up- the people of Trinidad have condemned them over and over but they hide behind sites like these and social media spewing hate.
- edited -
Slipfeeler 4/12/24, 10:11:10 PM
Slipfeeler avatar image

7,414 runs

In reply to Emir

I know the racial thing was steep in that section of the Caribbean but didn’t know it was so bad… that’s why in Jamaica there are no names like Jamaican-Indian or Jamaican-Chinese, just Jamaicans or Yardies. If you think I am giving false information, just try to refer to Jamaican as Chinese or Indian and you will hear the most colourful Jamaican words. big grin
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 10:14:06 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to JahJah

the stdjones, who was beside himself with rage over the Pizza Pizza incident but quite calm and collected here should tell you everything you need to know.

Your age is showing plus memory loss. Ms Zsa Zsa ..I have never commented on or know anything about the above?
Show it to me please?
- edited -
Overthrow 4/12/24, 10:26:56 PM
Overthrow avatar image

1,606 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Do not waste your time with that echo chamber idiot. The shoe now on the other foot and his vitriolic hatred is bubbling.
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 10:39:13 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to Overthrow

I like that "echo chamber idiot"....thats funny

Hehehehehehehe
tc1 4/12/24, 11:12:08 PM
tc1 avatar image

debut: 6/12/04
17,483 runs

I have heard some stories from my afro- trinis about race problems that exist there.
They usually like to say that the divide is not as great as in Guyana.
sgtdjones 4/12/24, 11:27:54 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to tc1

tc1 limestone..

Its wise to visit, gain knowledge before offering any opinion based on hearsay.
Or you may be classified as the Imam..
tc1 4/12/24, 11:41:33 PM
tc1 avatar image

debut: 6/12/04
17,483 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

It is wise not to sweep problems under the rug, but address them. What you should have said is the problem has improve and there is more unity than years ago.
sgtdjones 4/13/24, 1:40:22 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to tc1

tc1 limestone

I was surprised by the level of animosity I encountered towards Venezuelans, Guyanese, and Jamaicans. 

During my youth, the notation was towards the Grenadians. 

Based on my 10-day visit, I have observed that there has been no improvement. 

I empathized with the Venezuelans who had to flee their country because of Madero's leadership's political climate, which led to a shortage of basic necessities and job opportunities.

I am unable to make any comment because I do not understand the reasons behind the animosity towards Guyanese people.
JahJah 4/13/24, 4:24:02 AM
JahJah avatar image

83,055 runs

In reply to Overthrow

You calling me an idiot is a resounding compliment given you have room temperature IQ. Shoe is not on the other foot? You clearly forgot a certain someone going to the White man in South Africa and asking why are his people being treated like these lowly n****ers who were inferior. Sorry, he said kaf**rs. Not ni****s.

So which shoe is on what foot, eh, undercooked? You probably think the Israel-Palestine conflict started on Oct 7th, 2023, going by that logic!

Keep unleashing your inner Klansman.
- edited -
JahJah 4/13/24, 4:25:55 AM
JahJah avatar image

83,055 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Memory loss you say. So is not you who was talking about how you put a call into your friend on the Toronto Police Force to talk to the chief about dealing with some ingrate mocking a food delivery man's accent etc etc?

Who you going to call now to deal with this wannabe Klans woman?
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/13/24, 4:52:04 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to JahJah

Ms Zsa Zsa

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would be pissed off by what that customer did to that Pizza delivery man.
That was a racist incident and it obviously was pre determined . Toronto police was hammered by Dr Gordon Cressy on its racism policies a former VP of the University
of Toronto. He is now President of George Brown College Foundation’s
He credits T&T for giving him an education in racism. My father was on the Board of Directors with Gordon and Sir Hugh Wooding, POS YMCA.
When I sent that clip to him , he was not a happy camper, Gordon has chaired YMCA Canada and CUSO, and co-founded the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund.

We both put a call into the Toronto Police Board and its is being investigated and from what I understand that idiot will be charged.
Wherein lies this problem that has your panties in knot Ms Zsa Zsa?

If I understand That woman is in T&T, I don't live in T&T, I visit every 4 months.
So no other ethnic Klanswoman exists Huh?
Every country has a few of them....check out the biggest racists on this Board see where they reside?

Malick Girls’ RC gets 25 tablets from Trini/Canadian benefactor
Trini Canadian donates 62 tablets to parish for online learning

I have been doing such for almost a decade poor kids in T&T .The picture tells it matters not about race.

So cut the crap Ms Zsa Zsa ...cool
- edited -
Page: 1  2 next