The Independent Voice of West Indies Cricket

Trini racist woman

Page: previous  1
granite 4/13/24, 10:46:30 AM
granite avatar image

debut: 11/1/13
13,335 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

You are right about Rowley and really nasty comments,no one lifted a finger,and also a couple female PNM ministers was making fun of Kamla's Asian heritage by mocking her name,i suppose that was OK.Come on man I hear the "C" word used by even school children ,even in England it is over used.I was helping an Afro Trini friend do some work on his car when his elder brother came out the house and asked,"allyuh want a beer ah going to the C - -L - E man shop.Whatever allyuh say I hear that word so often and it is usually an Afro Caribbean person who is using it.
velo 4/13/24, 6:39:16 PM
velo avatar image

debut: 7/29/19
3,671 runs

sgtdjones 4/13/24, 7:49:07 PM
sgtdjones avatar image

debut: 2/16/17
35,114 runs

In reply to granite

Its amazing isn't it ...and we have posters here who are immune to such statements, they never heard of such, until it affects them...
BeatDball 4/13/24, 8:13:44 PM
BeatDball avatar image

debut: 7/20/14
14,767 runs

Why couldnt she sustained her invective with 'PNM people/supporters?' Of course, we would know exactly who she's ranting about. Some words are hurtful.

Ps. Shouldnt we be more polished with euphemisms? Anyway, who vex vex. I have both blood running thru my veins. cool
JahJah 4/13/24, 9:28:54 PM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,055 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

STDjones, put a call in and have that woman shouting n****r from the rooftops dealt with. Prove you're not a hypocrite. You're beside yourself with rage over someone making fun of another person's accent but making excuses for someone hurling racial slurs.

No one made excuses for some guy abusing a delivery driver by talking about how delivery drivers play games with people and how Pizza Pizza establishments have bigoted employees.

So why are you playing whataboutisms here?

Hmmmmmm
JahJah 4/13/24, 9:31:09 PM
JahJah avatar image

debut: 12/6/03
83,055 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Its amazing isn't it ...and we have posters here who are immune to such statements, they never heard of such, until it affects them..

A certain someone laid the foundation calling South Africans dem a bunch of inferior kaf**rs.

Start there. Take granite brains on the journey with you.
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/14/24, 12:37:20 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to JahJah

Ms Zsa Zsa

When I found out it was a racist human mouthing of , I didn't look at the video. I understand its not in Canada so I didnt get involved. Its not being hypocrite?

You need to understand treating and taunting that Pizza delivery man , who is trying to make a living is a violation of the criminal code in Canada .
I was told that the abuser is known to the Toronto Police, some of the words he used was common with being in a jail. It gave him away
to investigators.

A certain someone laid the foundation calling South Africans dem a bunch of inferior kaf**rs.

I was not privy to such a discussion so I cannot comment.

Start there. Take granite brains on the journey with you.

I have had numerous conversation with Granite, I have never seen him in any conversation being classified as a racist.
He states what he observes and it might anger posters , but he is an honest man with his opinions.
If you read what I have posted on this thread with articles, you would notice I spend my money helping kids in poverty and skin color matters not in T&T.
I have been involved with a few NGO's and supply them with what is needed for poor kids. over the past years .

You noted that I didn't visit the Slaves compound in Ghana
I posted pictures that night of my visit and to Nelson Mandela Cell at Robben Island
Maybe you can ask the female moderator that lives in Jamaica why it was deleted.?
I sent a note to Arawak asking if I had violated any rules , thus the deletion...I have not received a response.
- edited -
imusic 4/14/24, 12:55:12 AM
imusic avatar image

debut: 11/13/02
77,876 runs

Up to now T&T never put no bench in de airport to discriminate against Indian Guyanese.

As for the holier than thou Jamaican that claim it only nabe Jamaicans or yardies there….is not oonu does call people coolie man?

Steupes.

There are issues everywhere. Some more so than others.
BeatDball 4/14/24, 1:08:42 AM
BeatDball avatar image

debut: 7/20/14
14,767 runs

In reply to imusic big grin
bravos 4/14/24, 6:52:49 PM
bravos avatar image

debut: 10/14/09
40,882 runs

The whole of T&T condemned and ignored that low class woman, her name and address is public knowledge and in a violent country such as T&T she was named and shamed and not harmed,she even apologized, if one had a clue that alone should tell you about tolerance in T&T ..

Despite our challenges, our wider racial harmony and tolerance trumps that nonsense.. ask any member of the soon to be largest demographic, the dougla/mixed .
- edited -
bravos 4/14/24, 7:01:30 PM
bravos avatar image

40,882 runs

I see man boasting about Jamaica and everybody is 'yardie' , clearly he hasn't stumbled on vids with black Yardies condemning Chinese Yardies for talking Jamaican lingo..had to interject and defend the Chinese Yardies and let them know Caribbean doesn't mean African only.

Beat allyuh chest and get as much cheap thrills as you desire from this old incident that we already dealt with, but remind your own people Caribbean don't mean African only , because they seem to think it does..
- edited -
Emir 4/14/24, 7:06:41 PM
Emir avatar image

debut: 8/9/14
17,643 runs

In reply to bravos

cool
Overthrow 4/14/24, 7:27:50 PM
Overthrow avatar image

debut: 3/24/21
1,606 runs

In reply to bravos

It is highly probable any person in Trinidad with a family tree of over fifty years are of mixed race. This most likely does not apply as much in Tobago.
bravos 4/14/24, 11:06:44 PM
bravos avatar image

40,882 runs

In reply to Overthrow

Yep..everyone will be mixed in the future...same thing will eventually happen in ('to' lol) the USA..
- edited -
bravos 4/14/24, 11:06:59 PM
bravos avatar image

40,882 runs

In reply to Emir

cool
imusic 4/14/24, 11:24:08 PM
imusic avatar image

debut: 11/13/02
77,876 runs

In reply to bravos

She only apologize because of de thunder she received from the general public. She also was threatened so she come beggin sayin she sorry.

Doh let dat “apology” fool yuh. Dat was pure self preservation
bravos 4/15/24, 3:06:18 AM
bravos avatar image

40,882 runs

In reply to imusic

I know pal, just saying that it eventually came to an apology situation and it was years ago..I know she's ah duttyness...
tc1 4/15/24, 10:39:13 PM
tc1 avatar image

debut: 6/12/04
17,483 runs

In reply to imusic

Up to now T&T never put no bench in de airport to discriminate against Indian Guyanese.

How do you treat blacks from Spice Island and St. Vincent?
- edited -
bravos 4/15/24, 11:59:43 PM
bravos avatar image

40,882 runs

In reply to tc1

So good that the majority of Sealots, Beetham ,Town Laventille and East POS are made up mostly of their descendants..wink
- edited -
sgtdjones 4/16/24, 12:39:59 AM
sgtdjones avatar image

35,114 runs

In reply to tc1

tc1 limestone

They live in Trinidad's most economically disadvantaged areas, which have supported the PNM politically for more than 50 years.
Living in such areas can make it challenging to find employment. 
Since Eric Williams, there has been a lack of progress in addressing employment, infrastructure, and poverty in these areas.
It is advisable to exercise caution when travelling in such areas. Not advised.
tc1 4/16/24, 2:55:33 AM
tc1 avatar image

17,483 runs

In reply to sgtdjones

Jones, you made my point in your above post.
tc1 4/16/24, 3:11:11 AM
tc1 avatar image

17,483 runs

In reply to bravos

Bravos, I don't know of the significant of those areas, listen I am not trying to knock TnT because I have many family and friends who had 4 brothers or sisters born in Bim and the other siblings born in Bim. we would often joke that the person was born on the boat between Bim and Tnt.
Page: previous  1