@velo
the only thing i have ever said about argentinian on this site was they are not all racists
No, no. Don't try that. Can you name a country where every single citizen is a racist or a dunce or a drug addict or a this or a that? You think ALL Yanks are MAGA inclined?? Are all Israelis anti-Palestinian? Are all Brits, Russians, Spanish and Italians racist? Argentina is famous for their racism, 'round these parts. Most black people are hyper aware of this except YOU, who were so upset at the mere mention of this that you were crying all over the MB for it. I don't think I've seen anyone even defend their mother that viciously! You were really in your feelings over me calling the Argie racist. You're the type that Harriet would have shot in a bid for freedom.
now you is a canadian jamaican stay consistant with your lies
What benefit would I gain from lying about being a Canadian? Did you have an account here before 2019? Ask the founders /operators of this forum (and it's previous versions), one of whom who I've met about 24 years ago here in Ontario at a cricket match. I've been a Canadian for more than half my 50 years. You talk about lack of education and the Jamaican school system, while not being able to spell 'consistent' for starters, but it seems I'll need to whip out the crayons and illustrate to you the facts of life.
Now please F off, and try to avoid calling my name on threads again, if you don't want another bax dung.